Hey there! Twins looking for others gamers to hangout!

iLailaKin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hai there! Laila here!

My twin, Lily Kin, and I are looking for people to hang out with. We're gamers who adore dressing up and shopping on SL as well as Decorating our hangout, Pixeluna. We're looking for others to chill with and chat about.. Well, any and everything! We love thinking of ways to be crafty or exploring new games to play, talking about games in general or our favorite designers on SL. We like to explore fantasy driven Sims and work on building and decor projects. We want to get into taking neat pics for Flickr and blogging more, but for now we're just really eager to meet some new people and make some friends. We have no problem helping out Newbies learn about SL so if you're new and worried about that, please don't be! We love helping others. 

If you're into any of these : Magical Girls, Witchy vibes, Tarot/Astrology, Personality typing, Gaming, Fashion, Decor, Survival/Building games, Web Browser Based Avatar/Pet Communities, Disney, Anime/Manga, KPop, KDrama, Netflix/Amazon Prime Binging, Cute/Kawaii things, Crystals/Gems, Monsters, ARK, Minecraft, Terraria, Starbound, FFXIV, MMOs, Pokemon, Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing, animals in general, Washington State, Nebraska, Farm life, Flowers, 420 friendly, baking, window shopping, Half-Deer, Moss and Mink, Foxwood, Random Matter, Bananan, Sweet Thing, Altair, Spoiled, Candle and Cauldron, Backbone, Violent Seduction, Parfait, Himedream, maitreya/Genus baby face, Maitreya/catwa, Enfer Sombre, Ouiblette, Roleplaying, etc. God there's a lot I could list here....

Most of what's listed above applies to both of us. We usually chat through Discord, but we get by just fine in chat too. Whatever's comfortable for you! 

Feel free to visit Pixeluna and check out our Flickrs for more of an idea of what we're like/who we are!(linked in our names/Pixeluna listed above!)

Thanks for Checking out our post!,

Laila Kin

Edited by iLailaKin
  • Like 5

On 1/15/2020 at 7:30 AM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I may have to stop by and chit chat... Quite a few things on that list i am interested in.. 

We'd Love to see ya! We're often on Saturday evenings running around doing Friday Sale Stuff!

On 1/15/2020 at 4:10 PM, Talligurl said:

Great you can pop over and feed my hogs.

:o Would love too! I love'm :D 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi @iLailaKin and @iLilyKin - I'm a gamer who also loves shopping/dressing up in SL and looking for new friends to hang out with. From your list, these are the things I'm into: 

Witchy vibes, Tarot/Astrology, Personality typing, Gaming, Fashion, Disney, Netflix/Amazon Prime Binging, Cute/Kawaii things, Monsters, animals in general, 420 friendly, window shopping, Spoiled, Maitreya/Catwa, Roleplaying.

I'll check out Pixeluna and send you guys an IM. 

🖤 Pix 🖤

xxx

Edited by PixieGirrrrl
  • Like 2

We have so many similar interests it's uncanny - especially gaming taste, witchy vibes, fashion, and flickr aspirations;  I just started mine.  If you're still looking for friends, I would love to hang out!  I'm relatively new so my friend's list is absurdly empty.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.