Will waterfront stay waterfront?

CynicismSells

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, CynicismSells said:

Hey all,

My alt just scored a Victorian on the ocean, but lack of sand has me worried it'll eventually be connected to more continent. Care to weigh in?

20191219_092021.jpg

I think it will always be open for sailing.  Usually if LL expands or adds, they leave a channel of protected water between ️. Oh and Congratulations. My goodness that is a stunning location!!!

Edited by BJoyful
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

I think it will always be open for sailing.  Usually if LL expands or adds, they leave a channel of protected water between ️. Oh and Congratulations. My goodness that is a stunning location!!!

I just hope it stays open ocean so I can be the screeching bitter sea hag i was meant to be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

The Pacific Northwest of the United states has green right up to the waterline. It's pretty common in the real world. So green up to the water shouldn't be seen as something at risk, just different from the beach style you're personally familiar with.

Green to the water is the kind of land I prefer most (as this starts happening just a little North of San Francisco... but mostly much further north - when I've seen it in RL it's amazing to be by). So from my perspective you've got a great spot.

651715cd709e5a8c858241b1f9dabc8b9fbab8ea

nootka-sound-marine-adventures.jpg

... etc ....

• Like 2

They don't usually change terraforming once a region has been released. That means the water that's on your region is likely to stay just the same. Water on other regions you can see could end up with land in theory... but looking at where you are, I doubt it'd be more than a little island at most. You overlook the buffer region that comes before the new houseboat area. They'd have to move all the houseboats to add more continent there.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.