IMVU Escapee

HayleeRose86

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As the title say, I am an Imvu escapee and now I am looking for the man that convinced me to move to SL.

His Imvu username was Dawg..BigDawg(?) But I still remember his Real name though. I was known as PayneGrimNight there, later on JemmaLawless. It has been 10 years and I still can't forget about him. So please M, if you see this, come talk to me

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/14/2019 at 3:19 AM, HayleeRose86 said:

As the title say, I am an Imvu escapee and now I am looking for the man that convinced me to move to SL.

His Imvu username was Dawg..BigDawg(?) But I still remember his Real name though. I was known as PayneGrimNight there, later on JemmaLawless. It has been 10 years and I still can't forget about him. So please M, if you see this, come talk to me

I escaped early

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm genuinely confused on how you " escaped" IMVU.... What does that even mean?

Did mysterious and dangerous people wearing black ski masks have you tied to a chair in the middle of a room where the only light was from a single light bulb dangling from a wire?! 

I WANT DETAILS OF YOUR GRAND ESCAPE!?

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Welcome to Second Life. 

The SL forums are not read by many people in SL, so you're not likely to find your friend here. Try Searching on variations of his IMVU name in the People Search inworld and looking for groups he's likely to be part of in SL. You can add a note in your Picks pages to say you're looking for him too. Could you contact him through a Facebook group or elsewhere? Good Luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.