Help with vtech-maitreiya-pink fuel

SamSausage

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! I got the pink fuel applier for the v tech and maitriya, theyre the same color (vanilla) still, the rest of my body matches the colors, only that front line in my chest seems to be the problem, it doesent match, any advice or someone who had the same problem?

help.jpg

Sam, you need to get the Omega version of the skin to apply to the body as the V-tech version also uses the Omega version of the skin and not the Maitreya version

so:

Pink Fuel Maitreya Lara applier for the girl Maitreya body

Pink Fuel V-Tech applier for the boy V-Tech chest addon. And the Pink Fuel Omega applier for the Maitreya body when wearing the V-Tech chest addon. Which means you also have to buy the Omega Relay for Maitreya from the Omega shop

is a bit complicated but the skin for Maitreya Lara is a little bit different from the V-Tech + Omega skin. As your pic show

An alternative (and probably easier) solution is to convert both your body and the V-tech chest to Baked-on-Mesh, then just use the included system skin & the chest tattoo layer, which is what I did. 

To convert to Bakes on Mesh you need an Omega relay for both (you have the V-tech one already but you need to get one for Maitreya if you haven't already), then you need the BoM installer: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Bake-on-Mesh-skin-applier-Omega/14391590 this will work for both Maitreya and V-tech.  So you need to wear both Omega relays, then wear the Bakes on Mesh installer and click it, and then when everything turns red, take off your Alpha. 

Once done, you won't need to wear any relays at all, the body will automatically apply whatever you're wearing on the classic layers.

Here's me in Pink Fuel (Ivory) with V-tech, all Baked-on-Mesh.

pinkfuel_002.thumb.png.89cbe54f5a723060ada92c1d4c6b9bda.png

6 hours ago, Mollymews said:

Sam, you need to get the Omega version of the skin to apply to the body as the V-tech version also uses the Omega version of the skin and not the Maitreya version

The newest Pink Fuel V-tech applier have a full body Omega applier built in, so actually the only thing you need is the Omega relay for Maitreya, and wear that when using the V-tech applier... (I had the same problem and just now found this out after rushing to the Pink Fuel Mainstore to buy the Omega applier for Maitreya - just attaching the Omega Relay and using the V-tech applier fixed it :) as it says on the board instore!)
vtech.thumb.png.9bbd04021968a69c27ca081e4bea55ba.png

Edited by careybryn
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, careybryn said:

The newest Pink Fuel V-tech applier have a full body Omega applier built in, so actually the only thing you need is the Omega relay for Maitreya, and wear that when using the V-tech applier...

good on Pink Fuel \o/

i love creative people who are responsive to their customers wants

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.