Control panel not loading...

Musicgirlwtf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 98 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, 

Does anyone know if and what is going on with the houses' control panels? I simply can't get it to load for over 48h...

Is there something I can do to try to solve this? Other than submitting a ticket with support (which I did, but haven't heard from them yet).

Thank you in advance!

Control Panel - Error (2).png

This happens a lot, it's a region problem.
Usually the region needs to be restarted to fix it.
If you are a premium member, use Live Chat & they will fix it for you asap.
If you are a basic member then file a support ticket: https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support

Edited by Whirly Fizzle
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

This happens a lot, it's a region problem.
Usually the region needs to be restarted to fix it.
If you are a premium member, use Live Chat & they will fix it for you asap.
If you are a basic member then file a support ticket: https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support

I actually did abandon that house to try and get to a different region to see if it solved something...  but it didn't work (and it was a pitty cause I did like the location a lot!".

I am a premium member but the live chat keeps saying this: 

Thank you for contacting Second Life's live chat support. It looks like you have reached out to us outside of our support hours! Our support hours are from 9 AM EST to 6 PM EST. Please leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

I will, in any case try again. Thanks for your help!

32 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

They do, and as I recall, they control textures, lighting, and doors. Possibly a few other things depending on which model home one has. (It's been a long time since I saw one of the older homes.)

Yes, the control panel allows you to change textures in the floor, ceiling, roof, stairs, doors and windows, plus lights and lock and unlock the house.

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

They do, and as I recall, they control textures, lighting, and doors. Possibly a few other things depending on which model home one has. (It's been a long time since I saw one of the older homes.)

Ah right, my mistake then as I had assumed we were talking about a Linden Home in Bellisseria. Had I remembered that the old homes had them too I would have added the caveat “If you are in one of the new Linden Homes...” to my original reply to the OP.

• 4 years later...
3 hours ago, Kara Istmal said:

mine is ALWAYS  busted. i got to work once and that was it

You know that you can move into a Bellisseria home instead, using your regular Premium membership, yes?  The control panels work :)

Most of the parcels in Bellisseria are 1024sqm, as opposed to 512sqm in the older homes.  But there are a few themes that offer 512sqm homes (Newbrooke (modern), Sakura, Campers), and then you can use the extra 512sqm to pay tier on a mainland parcel.

If you want to see the homes with a little sample of the landscaping for each theme, take a walk around the Belli Demo region,  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BelliDemo/100/3/22 .  The parcel controllers work, and doors are unlocked, so you can walk through every style of home Belli offers, if you have the time!  (Each theme in Bellisseria offers multiple styles of home in that theme)

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 98 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.