Anyone here does not RP?

NaiNais

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On August 26, 2019 at 5:08 AM, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Come on, y'all roleplay during the sexy time.

Only if browsing through the Marketplace while occasionally coming back to SL to type " Yes yes, yes be baby yes" is considered role-play.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Haha 2

I guess I know just enough about RP-ing to know it's not for me, and to respect the folks who are into it enough to leave them to do their thing while I do mine.

Nothing wrong with people building up impressively complicated story lines and expecting folks to get with the program, put on an armor and help slay the dragon. And expect you to contribute to the overall story. I know that's an extreme oversimplification, but it's the first thing that comes to mind when I hear "RP".

And "oh yes, yes" etc. isn't RP to me, just lazyness.

Edited by HeathcliffMontague

I do enjoy roleplay and I've done a lot of it in other places but I have never done it in SL.  I've dropped in on a few places out of curiosity, even created a character or two, but ultimately never got involved. Partly because I rarely find any place that's active during Euro-friendly hours, and mainly because I'm unlikely to be able to commit to the time required to get thoroughly involved. I worry that it would eat up all of the time I have in SL and I wouldn't be able to carry on doing other things I enjoy.

It's odd because my avatar is never human, I'm always an elf or some other fantasy creature. But no matter how I look, I am always myself in SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.