how to get my home

point Coage

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are over 6 pages of people asking this very question over and over, it would be to your benefit to take a peek at any one of them. At this time none are available but new ones come up every week.

Straight from the Second Life Official Wiki:

1. Go to Linden Home registration and login with your Second Life account and password.
  2. View the six themed communities and home options within each theme.
  3. Name your home.
  4. Click Next.
  5. Read the Terms and Conditions (the Covenant) and check the box agreeing to them.
  6. Click Accept.
  7. Review your Linden Home information on the confirmation page.
  8. Click Go to your Home or use the SLurl provided.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, point Coage said:

I have had them old homes and that's all I see I want a treaditionl home not the old one

Because there are none of the new ones available right now.  All you can do is keep refreshing the page to see if one pops up.  Sometime this month or next there will be another large release of the new Camper/Trailer theme.  If you don't manager to nab one before then, that might give you a better chance.

Nothing about this has changed since you first started asking questions.  A new thread sure as heck isn't going to make any difference or change the answers any.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

On 8/5/2019 at 5:42 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Because there are none of the new ones available right now.  All you can do is keep refreshing the page to see if one pops up.  Sometime this month or next there will be another large release of the new Camper/Trailer theme.  If you don't manager to nab one before then, that might give you a better chance.

Nothing about this has changed since you first started asking questions.  A new thread sure as heck isn't going to make any difference or change the answers any.

On 8/5/2019 at 5:50 PM, point Coage said:

ty but I wont live in a tralor  I want the home thanks

I don't blame you, and I completely understand why you wouldn't want their older homes....but LL didn't make enough new homes for their members. So you play the waiting game if you want a house.

Edited by Jaulistine

2 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

The point of the trailer release isn't that you'd have to get a trailer, but that some people will give up houses and houseboats to get a trailer. It'll be a good time to watch for any of the new styles.

Precisely this. I gave up my home this week for exactly this reason; to be ready for the Trailers release. Keeping the Houseboat, though, because awesome location LOL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.