sorry about that for my SL's #1 priority vehicle manufacturer group

jaja2939

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I'm apologized for geting banned from GEMC for Trolling. :) because I'm just asking the question about the detroit milestone for the too many listens errore question about the detroit milestone for the too many listens error could everyone help IM to beck to unban me from the Group? everyone? using Hi, I have a question before these word

Edited by jaja2939

5 minutes ago, jaja2939 said:

Hi I'm apologized for geting banned from GEMC for Trolling. :) because I'm just asking the question about the detroit milestone for the too many listens errore question about the detroit milestone for the too many listens error could everyone help IM to beck to unban me from the Group? everyone? using Hi, I have a question before these word

I think asking members of a forum to IM someone to get you unbanned is also going to be a form of trolling and won't help.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, jaja2939 said:

You really think you'll be able to drag a bunch of strangers into your drama. Maybe when you've matured enough to deserve the support. Maybe.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, jaja2939 said:

I find it highly unlikely that the car's creator would ban someone for simply asking a support question. 🙄

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.