Female AO

Eliza Mint

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm hoping to find a new female AO.  Ideally I just need some stand options that are "calm"- no excessive feet movement, no whirling around, no constant movement causing my hands in break into my clothes and body.  Any good store suggestions?

• Like 1

If you're looking for a free option, I use TuTy's Elite - sexy female AO. You can find it pretty easily in the Market Place online! Comes with a HUD that you can turn on and off, with 3 types of walks, different sitting poses, and more! I believe even TuTy - LUCKY GIRL FREE AO - MOCAP and BENTO is free as well! :) I hope I was able to help a little bit! If not, good luck on your search! Have a great day! (/^owo^\ ~ ❤️

• Thanks 1

I second Amani, but not a lot of people realise that you also have the ability to add animations you do like to some AO's, like Vista for example (providing the AO is MOD of course), and that will save you a lot of money in the long run as well as better cater to your needs. Just a thought.

• Thanks 1

Wonderful thread! I am just in the market for a new female AO myself. :) Went with a Catwa head + Maitreya body.

The other day, I was looking at: VISTA ANIMATIONS*HUD 5.33*-ERIKA AO GENUS-V2

Not exactly extremely cheap, though. But I want something Bento-enabled too. I currently still have the free 'Basically Girl AO', from 7 years ago, LOL. It's pretty good, but doesn't do Bento and such. And like the OP, I hate my hands clipping into my body all the time. 

So, if possible, I'd like one that does full Bento animations (including head), as I have a hard time enough operating even a single AO. 🥰 If someone has a good one like that, I'd love to hear about it. :) 

Thanks.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.