promise of new homes

velvetgurl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

can someone help me here, we had a promise a few weeks back of new homes can someone tell me where they are please, only im a bit puzzled, every day i log on to second life web page, and click on get your homes now, there are no new areas, or homes just the old ones, nothing has changed seems like we will be waiting for ever, whats happening, i am very disappointed at  this why are there still non available,  can someone give me some feedback please

They are releasing small amounts every couple of days. I let my membership go. There was no way I was going to pay for months of premium membership. Now that they have raised the cost of it as well. It's cheaper to buy a parcel of mainland and have your own place there. It may not be in the nice Linden homes or in the community, but it is an option. For me, I figured I'd wait till the hype dies down and maybe I'll try again then.  I was so positive at first, but it is discouraging. They are working hard to get the areas set up. It's just demand is much greater than supply. Good Luck!

• Like 6

• Moles

We're releasing new regions every few days.   So some of the new homes are on, for example, Smokey, Raccoon Run, and Fofita, or Bandit, Bellaterra, Passwall, Cape Lively, Ancoraggio, Penitent Beach and Rothacker, all of which have been released in the last couple of weeks.

They do go very quickly though.

We're continuing with that release schedule, and in the background we're working on much larger releases of new themes.     Watch this forum or the blog for announcements about those from Patch Linden.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 8

1 minute ago, Quartz Mole said:

We're releasing new regions every few days.   So some of the new homes are on, for example, Smokey, Raccoon Run, and Fofita, or Bandit, Bellaterra, Passwall, Cape Lively, Ancoraggio, Penitent Beach and Rothacker, all of which have been released in the last couple of weeks.

They do go very quickly though.

We're continuing with that release schedule, and in the background we're working on much larger releases of new themes.     Watch this forum or the blog for announcements about those from Patch Linden.

thank you for the info 

• Like 4

You're looking for Bellisseria, and you will only find it after clicking the drop-down menu on the Customize your home page. It will not always be there, you basically have to do what everyone has been, check that page frequently. 

Everyone wants one,and as they are thoughtfully and beautifully done, they are so worth the wait. Just keep checking, they are busy trying to create the regions:)

• Like 3

• Moles
5 minutes ago, Steed Brinner said:

So is it actually on the get your own linden home page then? I keep checking as well and it doesnt change at all its the old homes there still.  It would be nice if it at least showed them as unavailable.

When there are homes available, then they appear on the Linden Homes page.   But no, they don't stay available long.  When we released the "Squishy Pickle" extension regions, the last houseboat was claimed within 30-odd minutes at most, as I recall. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, Steed Brinner said:

So is it actually on the get your own linden home page then? I keep checking as well and it doesnt change at all its the old homes there still.  It would be nice if it at least showed them as unavailable.

yes, it's the same page, they just pop up when refreshed, if one is available. I totally agree bellisseria should show, but have a sold out on top of it, just so people know the deal. They are making changes to the home selection page I hear, so maybe there'll be something when they finish up with that.

*edit* waves at Quartz who popped in at the same time I did, I guess.. lol

Edited by Morena Tully
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.