MaidenHu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am pretty much an introvert and conversions, in the forums and group chats add to it. It disheartens me each time some feels its ok to be a bully, cruel or mean. Gives me very little faith in humanity. We really need to do better.

Thank you patch for all your hard work and you massive  heart.

Thank you each and every Linden that  puts in  the time and loves second life as much as each and everyone of the residents.

Thank you to the moles  whole  are working hard each and every day.

Thank you to every resident, that takes the time to help another resident.

take the time to tell someone thank you, sometimes they really need it.

Thank-you-post-it.jpg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 6

Thank you for posting this- it's my exact feelings! Introverting and seeing the collective consciousness share so much negativity keeps me from posting more than I'd like, but humans will work out their traumas in the ways they've learned through experience so I intend to share love and light in my responses. 

Echoing appreciations to the team- you're doing great and your hard work is valued. You're creating new storylines, connections, and experiences and you're doing a fantastic job so far. I look forward to finding out all the new Belli secrets! ❤️ Thank you.

To neighbors who supported me during my home chase, who stop to chat with me while hanging out around town, and who share their positivity and intention to build a thriving and fun community, thank you. 

To you, @MaidenHu for sharing your light and appreciation amid negativity, thank you. Let's grab some coffee and people watch one day- I'm a good introverting buddy. :D 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, MaidenHu said:

I am pretty much an introvert and conversions, in the forums and group chats add to it. It disheartens me each time some feels its ok to be a bully, cruel or mean. Gives me very little faith in humanity. We really need to do better.

Thank you patch for all your hard work and you massive  heart.

Thank you each and every Linden that  puts in  the time and loves second life as much as each and everyone of the residents.

Thank you to the moles  whole  are working hard each and every day.

Thank you to every resident, that takes the time to help another resident.

take the time to tell someone thank you, sometimes they really need it.

Thank-you-post-it.jpg

YES!!!!! A million times yes! The Moles have their own thank-you thread, and as well they should, but Patch Linden (and his team) seem so very underrated. and sometimes end being a punching bag for people's frustration, so Patch, if you ever read this... thank you! Some of us at least are very grateful for all the hard work you guys are putting in. 💐🍕🍫

• Like 11

Don't let the few who never learned how not to say "the quiet part" aloud... and rudely... and loudly at that, dampen our spirits. Bellisseria is worth the wait. The hard work of the Lindens and Moles is very much appreciated by the majority of Belllisserians, Bellisserians to be, and friendly visitors :)

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 10

I have to give a huge thank you to you also, MaidenHu, for writing this.  It goes far toward countering some of the ugliness I've seen lately.  Its so sad.  And you've encouraged me to stick with the group(s).  During the last few days I haven't even wanted to read the forums, & lost much of the enthusiasm for a new community--wasn't sure I wanted to be neighbors with some of the people I've seen in the forums, lol.   More power to you and to all positive Bellissarians! 

And I love your pic, RaeLeeH.   Can I add "Be the person your dog thinks you are"  😊

Edited by GinaFreumann
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.