Almost got one!!

LakotaBlue Tuqiri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Chronometria said:

Ok, it Monday where I am - when we gonna hear this news exactly? If they releasing houses, we gotta be there within the hour as they goes so quick - we needs a countdown.

Patch will likely provide some info during his Meet the Lindens talk today at  SL16B, however I am pretty sure that there will NOT be an actual release today.  I really do not expect anything to be released until near the end of the SL16B Bash, at the very earliest.

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Patch will likely provide some info during his Meet the Lindens talk today at  SL16B, however I am pretty sure that there will NOT be an actual release today.  I really do not expect anything to be released until near the end of the SL16B Bash, at the very earliest.

Why are all these "new plots being released today" comments floating around?   

The new area with houses and houseboats needs WAY more things to happen before plots can be released; there has been no update on Patch's update thread.  All that we KNOW is happing today is that Patch will give a talk at SL16B (2pm SLT) that may (MAY) include some news about Bellisseria. 

Unless work picks up on the new area soon, I am guessing it will be closer to mid July -- judging from the builds and releases in the past. 

PATIENCE.   I hope folks aren't abandoning because they believe "today is the day". 

8 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Why are all these "new plots being released today" comments floating around?   

The new area with houses and houseboats needs WAY more things to happen before plots can be released; there has been no update on Patch's update thread.  All that we KNOW is happing today is that Patch will give a talk at SL16B (2pm SLT) that may (MAY) include some news about Bellisseria. 

Unless work picks up on the new area soon, I am guessing it will be closer to mid July -- judging from the builds and releases in the past. 

PATIENCE.   I hope folks aren't abandoning because they believe "today is the day". 

Today is the day, Patch announced that they will be released today, and more on Wednesday and more on Friday

8 minutes ago, anniepany said:

Today is the day, Patch announced that they will be released today, and more on Wednesday and more on Friday

Yes, but the NEWS BROKE WAY BEFORE the Meet the Lindens Event and was all over the forums reportedly "reported" on the web. So obviously not everyone believes in the "don't tell" motto.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Yes, but the NEWS BROKE WAY BEFORE the Meet the Lindens Event and was all over the forums reportedly "reported" on the web. So obviously not everyone believes in the "don't tell" motto.  

This is true 

• Like 1

On 6/22/2019 at 10:00 AM, soulsofree said:

Also almost got one! I have on auto-refresh and heard the alarm, but I missed it. 😅

Appreciations to the Lindens for the work- I just returned to SL not too long ago (started in 2007) and recently found out about Bellisseria. I own a lot of mainland and think it's always dope to explore and connect with neighbors! I can't wait to do the same in my new home.

*crosses fingers, toes, and eyes*

Good luck☺Kota

1 hour ago, soulsofree said:

Thanks! I'm in and have been enjoying my time on Bellisseria so far. :) I'm in Shady corners in the purple house across from the public park- feel free to stop by for tea.

Omg I'm so happy for you , still waiting😭 definitely will come by do you have anything stronger😀

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.