Almost got one!!

LakotaBlue Tuqiri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, GinaFreumann said:

I'm wondering now, I just rented a 512 on mainland (and occasionally refreshing for a Bell).  Would the rental mean I wont be able to get a Bellissaria house or boat?  I'd so hate to snag one & not be able to accept it!   🤯

If it is just a rental, meaning you did not purchase the parcel itself, then you shouldn't have a problem. Check your parcel and see who is listed as the owner. If it's you, or a group that you donated some or all of your tier to, you will need to still have enough additional land allowance free to be able to claim a Linden home. 

ETA: If you don't have enough land allowance free, I'm pretty sure the system won't let you snag a home in the first place. So if you still have the option on your Dashboard to claim a home, I think you are in good shape. :)

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn

29 minutes ago, Chronometria said:

I hearing there gonna be a new announcement on Monday - hopefully lots of new homes for everyone to be announced.

Patch is doing the Meet the Lindens on Monday and we all anticipate getting at least some info about the next release during that.  

You can go to the new continent where they have been building new Traditional Houses and Houseboats and get an idea of how much of those styles are coming in the next batch.  We have no way of guessing how many of the Camping Trailers will be coming though - can't even tell by looking at SSP (maybe they've created a new development area so we can't peek). Anyway, hopefully Patch will give some more details on everything, including an update to the release timeline.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/17/2019 at 8:10 PM, LakotaBlue Tuqiri said:

Hey guys I clicked on the refresh (I do it everyday lol) And there and behold was a beautiful New home,  I clicked on K to name the home then next 

I was so excited then when I hit accept the terms .. sorry this home is no longer avail (something like that) I almost screamed ..haha

I'm so excited to move into a new home , I can't wait:) Next time anyone throws a party or a bar-bq would love to come ..Kota

:( Iv'e missed 8 now lol but good luck, keep trying x

2 hours ago, GinaFreumann said:

I'm wondering now, I just rented a 512 on mainland (and occasionally refreshing for a Bell).  Would the rental mean I wont be able to get a Bellissaria house or boat?  I'd so hate to snag one & not be able to accept it!   🤯

Hey Gina, not sure but if I was you I would ask in the Bellisseria chat in SL, someone is bound to be able to help you in there. x

I counted 358 in the currently wip central area of Bell(provided they don't add any more).. that's going to go so flippin' fast. Be on your toes on release day when it comes around, ladies and gents!

Edit: Aaand just realized i'm on my alt account. OHWELL.

Edited by CandyJewels

On 6/18/2019 at 10:24 AM, Moniquexi said:

How do you "Install" this auto refresh if it is a URL? Tech chick rather confused here on the concept?

I would love to be more in the know of how to get a home faster?

Thank-you lovelies if you can help ❤️

I have Mozilla Firefox Browser. It has to be a addon for the browser right?

Edited by Adumelial Rothstein
I added another question.

1 hour ago, Adumelial Rothstein said:

How do you "Install" this auto refresh if it is a URL? Tech chick rather confused here on the concept?

I would love to be more in the know of how to get a home faster?

Thank-you lovelies if you can help ❤️

I have Mozilla Firefox Browser. It has to be a addon for the browser right?

Nevertheemind I got it....

AND it works!! ❤️ I almost got a houseboat 2x...haha? Of course it is TOO fast. Servers and their "hops".

I really would take a houseboat to get into the community. After all,  it is Summertime and with Summer Fest event open too?  ❤️

Edited by Adumelial Rothstein

Just now I landed myself in a Meadowbrook Home!! ... which I abandoned of course at one!

The Chrome window gave the alert. In panik I tried to klick but the alert box was in the way. It was just where I had to click "next Page" -

I got so muddeled klicking that without noticing it I had accepted one of the OLD homes!

How can I make the addon open its alarm window somewhere else not in the right bottom corner?

Just now second alarm - a HOUSE! - that's what I am looking for.

I closed the alarmwindow - next - agree - next ... ERROR ..... back"
then that same game four times directlly after another ... was that allways the same house?

NOW they show me only Meadowbrook again.

21 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

then that same game four times directlly after another ... was that allways the same house

May indeed have always been the same house.  One thing: have you checked to see that you have a full 1024 worth of tier available?  [Dashboard/account/Land Holdings section].  It's unlikely, but not impossible, that some group sucked away a few bits of tier while you weren't looking!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just now second alarm - a HOUSE! - that's what I am looking for.

then that same game four times directlly after another ... was that allways the same house?

NOW they show me only Meadowbrook again.

That was happening to me and lots of other folks (reported here at the time) when the new Houseboat Atoll was up for grabs.  It seems to be an overabundance of people trying at the same time for the same plot.  So yes, from those experiences, likely the same house and a confused webpage. Sorry. Know how frustrating it can be. I am just waiting until a new release :D. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

That was happening to me and lots of other folks (reported here at the time) when the new Houseboat Atoll was up for grabs.  It seems to be an overabundance of people trying at the same time for the same plot.  So yes, from those experiences, likely the same house and a confused webpage. Sorry. Know how frustrating it can be. I am just waiting until a new release :D. 

Yes, the house (or boat) takes more than a few seconds to disappear. So when you get the message "Sold out" and return to the page, the same house or boat is stil there. 😞 Like mocking.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2019 at 2:10 PM, LakotaBlue Tuqiri said:

Hey guys I clicked on the refresh (I do it everyday lol) And there and behold was a beautiful New home,  I clicked on K to name the home then next 

I was so excited then when I hit accept the terms .. sorry this home is no longer avail (something like that) I almost screamed ..haha

I'm so excited to move into a new home , I can't wait:) Next time anyone throws a party or a bar-bq would love to come ..Kota

The same thing happened to me just now...click refresh and there it was a beautiful new home, named it, clicked accept and BAM! "HAHAHAHA We were just yankin' your chain, it's really NOT avaiable" I just sat here and cried.....

• Sad 2

When your trying to get a house, write the name in a note card and copy it.  Then when you need to name it just right click and paste, or Ctrl-V.  That is how I got my house, but I don’t like them so after a day or two I abandoned it.
I like the area and the layout, I just don’t like the tiny houses.

• Like 2

Just now, TheVeryFirst said:

When your trying to get a house, write the name in a note card and copy it.  Then when you need to name it just right click and paste, or Ctrl-V.  That is how I got my house, but I don’t like them so after a day or two I abandoned it.
I like the area and the layout, I just don’t like the tiny houses.

Since the "trying to get a house" can span many days and many other activities, where you might also be using copy/paste, the easiest thing to do is just type 5 random characters in the box.  You can rename you parcel as soon as you get there.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, anniepany said:

The same thing happened to me just now...click refresh and there it was a beautiful new home, named it, clicked accept and BAM! "HAHAHAHA We were just yankin' your chain, it's really NOT avaiable" I just sat here and cried.....

I've had that numerous times in the last couple of days, often when i've clicked the link back to the selection page it will show Bellisseria availability still so go through the process of trying to snag a property again only to get "sold out" this can happen several times before Meadowbrook comes back up

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

May indeed have always been the same house.  One thing: have you checked to see that you have a full 1024 worth of tier available?  [Dashboard/account/Land Holdings section].  It's unlikely, but not impossible, that some group sucked away a few bits of tier while you weren't looking!

Thanks for the idea - but in my case that certainly isn't so.

10 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

I've had that numerous times in the last couple of days, often when i've clicked the link back to the selection page it will show Bellisseria availability still so go through the process of trying to snag a property again only to get "sold out" this can happen several times before Meadowbrook comes back up

I just want a house lol but I'm the patient type, so I'll refresh and refresh until another one comes up besides I like a challenge! 🙂

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.