Auto return at public roads/waters

Fox Wijaya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i'm not sure but thought auto return would be enabled to prevent left behind vehicles and other stuff at the public roads/waterways?
Just wondering, a friend has a left behind boat at the front beach of his houseboat, a public beach,  didn't poof since some days, also a ticket didn't get a action after 3 days now.

Auto return right now on most public waterways are set to 1 minute. If you unsit it generally will return in that time if following new script protocols, some larger may instant return. But no it should not be there that long unless the primary prim is actually over his property. 

Most I checked are 1 minute, should be closer to 2-5. but that is the current public setting. Did you ahve others check to see? Oddly items can get cached in memory and not actually be there, usually clicking the item will make it disappear if that is the case.

Ghostships and boats are often all over the place in Blake Sea. I'm not sure what causes it or exactly how it happens, though based on what I DO know, I suspect it's because the region thinks the owner/driver is still there and present or some flag or checkbox that shouldn't be checked still is or vice-versa. It usually happens during a "bad" region border-crossing.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

It's a new premium feature.  Tell your friend to try sitting on it and get a free ride or move it outside someone elses houseboat (not mine)  

it declines others than the owner ..picky boat...

• Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.