Please help me

MontanaUSA

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Good afternoon, today I needed to change land. I selected several items and took the take. But now they are in my inventory and I can not put it on the floor. My items are rare, they are animals that need to be fed and if I can not rezz I will lose them all. I Need help, please!!!

Screenshot_4.jpg

6 answers to this question

Finding sandboxes these days is a pain. Many of them are for Premium members only. So, when you find a good one make a landmark.

Sandboxes are not the only rez OK places. Watch for airports and marinas. You can click the ground and check About Land -> Objects to see how long the return time is.

Edited by Nalates Urriah
added to...

On 5/21/2019 at 9:40 AM, MontanaUSA said:

Good afternoon, today I needed to change land. I selected several items and took the take. But now they are in my inventory and I can not put it on the floor. My items are rare, they are animals that need to be fed and if I can not rezz I will lose them all. I Need help, please!!!

Screenshot_4.jpg

it looks like you took them into your inventory coalesced as in not linked but grouped, so the best thing to do is select something in edit first then drag the item to the ground so you can stay in edit in case you need to pick it up again if it goes out of range or just needs to be seen collected, as some items may be further away. 

1 hour ago, Pamela Galli said:

I vaguely recall there are, or used to be, limits to how many prims you can Rez at once, which can make a coalesced object impossible to Rez, unless the Lindens do something or other.

That's true.  If that's the problem, then you can either go to Torley's region (named "HERE") or you can submit a support case or call Live Chat to ask for access to the "UNPACKISTAN" region.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.