Wow...

Xia Xevious

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

They were only releasing houseboats today.  Traditional houses in the next batch

The next batch = "soon" means in 2 to 3 months or much later.  It's pointless for me anyway.  Been fun for a while.

Congrats everyone for  homes/houseboats!  So happy for you all!

13 minutes ago, Quiet Mirabella said:

don't do it -

Patch posted this " Our next focus will be to bring more Traditional Homes plus more Houseboats in another smaller launch while working in parallel to a larger launch and an exciting new theme. 
As usual, stay tuned here for more updates!

Heard about it and not looking for it. I'm not gonna to wait for it anymore.  I'm done.    *hugs*

• Sad 3

Just now, MirandaBowers said:

I didn’t see nearly as many traditional houses be abandoned as I thought there would

A hour ago, yep 9 times.   While ago, lots of houseboats.  I tried both of them. I'm out of luck.   My connection sucks.

8 minutes ago, MirandaBowers said:

I didn’t see nearly as many traditional houses be abandoned as I thought there would

I think some were worried about abandoning them and then not getting anything.  It was fast.

Just now, Beth Macbain said:

East coast of the US gets off work soon. People who used alts to grab houseboats will be abandoning their traditional homes when they get home and log in after work. 

All hope is not lost.

You gave me a new hope...  lol

To let everyone know that I got a house!!!  Thank you for your heart and the support, guys!!!

My advice by how to get it:  Smallest chance with a bad connection can get a house.  You guys do have the chance to get it.  All you need is to keep trying and the support system like I have.  You have my support as well!

• Like 10

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.