Mesh Custom Avatar

indianwifecute

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys is there any one who makes custom avatars here???

i have my avatar custom made but its not upto the mark i wanted it to look like real me and one of my friend tried it..but there is another platform which is called  as  DAZ studios and one of a creator made it using my real pix which u can see here...but i want the same model here on second life is it possible??

happy to pay too please message me if u can do it thanks

RohiCC3 (1).png

RohiCC1.png

RohiCC2 (1).png

You would be looking for someone to make you a custom mesh head and matching skin at the very least. That's a very distinctive and lovely face and I can't think of any existing mesh head that would allow you to get a look close to that. And yes you would need to pay for someone to make that for you, probably a significant sum. The other parts of the avatar could come from the marketplace and in world stores though, I am sure.

Unfortunately due to copyright issues it isn't possible to transfer Daz creations to Second Life, unless the creator wanted to bring their work here and in doing so that didn't create a problem with any other Daz licenses.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, indianwifecute said:

any creator wanna take this challenge please

you've been holding out hope for some time now indianwifecute. what you're asking for will take a considerable amount of time for someone with the requisite skillsets to 1. create a unique oneoff customized mesh model to fit your real world shape (or the illustrated Daz3d model), 2. create a UVmap of the mesh model head, 3. texture the UVmap with customer supplied photographs, 4. rig the head for SL use.

that's a tall order, and would take frequent collaboration as is needed between artist and client to satisfy whatever quality you expect.

instead of shooting for the moon, have you thought of applying real world photos onto an existing head? CATWA supplies a developer kit that anyone can use to apply whatever texture they have onto her heads. it would just take some time in Photoshop to blend all the images into a useable texture. quite a lot less cost and you might be happy with the results.

knowing the real life limitations your dreams may have on your SL i'm not sure you'd be as happy with it as if it were your ideal offworld model. unfortunately, as far as i know, Daz3D models can not be legally imported into SL any way.

13 hours ago, EnCore Mayne said:

you've been holding out hope for some time now indianwifecute. what you're asking for will take a considerable amount of time for someone with the requisite skillsets to 1. create a unique oneoff customized mesh model to fit your real world shape (or the illustrated Daz3d model), 2. create a UVmap of the mesh model head, 3. texture the UVmap with customer supplied photographs, 4. rig the head for SL use.

that's a tall order, and would take frequent collaboration as is needed between artist and client to satisfy whatever quality you expect.

instead of shooting for the moon, have you thought of applying real world photos onto an existing head? CATWA supplies a developer kit that anyone can use to apply whatever texture they have onto her heads. it would just take some time in Photoshop to blend all the images into a useable texture. quite a lot less cost and you might be happy with the results.

knowing the real life limitations your dreams may have on your SL i'm not sure you'd be as happy with it as if it were your ideal offworld model. unfortunately, as far as i know, Daz3D models can not be legally imported into SL any way.

Thanks Hun for ur time and response really appreciate it 

and yes u said catwa supplies developer kit i might give it a try but damn am not so good with Photoshop stuff do u know any one who can help me with that i cna buy the catwa kit and also can pay the person for his help

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/15/2019 at 9:22 PM, indianwifecute said:

any creator wanna take this challenge please

Hi indianwifecute, Definitely check GENUS Project - at minimum you can find an avi you may be happy with, there. Otherwise it could serve as a great foundation for you to build the avi you want, or someone may be able to help with that. Good Luck. I'm including a link to the Genus Project creator's Flickr page.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/crazy-shopaholic

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
10 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

your links were erased by a mod
you listing on MP was removed

Be carefull.. don't push your luck with the promotion here.

This is "wanted" section, so I presumed that sharing information relevant to requests is allowed here.

Anyway, thank you for being vigilant and keeping an eye out for perpetrators. You are doing an amazing service to the community!

11 minutes ago, kolllya said:

This is "wanted" section, so I presumed that sharing information relevant to requests is allowed here.

Anyway, thank you for being vigilant and keeping an eye out for perpetrators. You are doing an amazing service to the community!

most people see the wanted as a section where others point to solutions, not their own products or a agenda.
Your product isn't made for, or ready for SL, current standards for mesh avatars are a lot higher than what your pics show.
Yes it's different because of the use of a pic, but quality isn't up to competition with the normal skins and appliers.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

12 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

most people see the wanted as a section where others point to solutions, not their own products or a agenda.
Your product isn't made for, or ready for SL, current standards for mesh avatars are a lot higher than what your pics show.
Yes it's different because of the use of a pic, but quality isn't up to competition with the normal skins and appliers.

Thank you for your insightful personal opinion!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.