Something new?

dann87

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1827 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

16 hours ago, dann87 said:

Hey can anyone tell me any good body’s atm I have the signature body just wanna try something better for a change and would appreciate if anyone could tell me some new hair and clothes stores thanks 

16 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

This isn't the best place to ask.  The Answers area is designed for answering questions about how SL works (or why it doesn't).  Also, we are not supposed to recommend specific products or merchants here.  I think you'll be better off posting in the Your Avatar forum.

16 hours ago, dann87 said:

Ok thanks 

The question was already asked, so I'll throw an answer, rather than provide off-topic redirect because the truth is: this is a fine the forum. So is Answers, and so is Wanted and so is Avatar and so is... Ugh.

The answer is: the next most popular body is Belleza Jake. After that is Slink. Whatever you do, stay away from Aesthetic, unless you just want to be another creepy-looking Doppelganger. Don't buy anything TMP (The Mesh Project) because they are defunct and many are proclaiming their continuing sales to be a fraud (I wouldn't go that far, myself).

If you are feeling adventurous and have money to burn, search (or just peruse) Market Place in the "Complete Avatars" section. Lots of amazing things there. Nothing says you have to be a boring old human all the time. :)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

Hey there, if you do a search online, you'll find a few great websites that list all the body types and even offer reviews. Look up the mesh body addicts, they provide reviews and list the benefits of each as well as tell you how to find them. Pretty useful in decisions but remember to go see them, to try the demos, before deciding. Make sure that you are happy with it because you're the one wearing it. Good luck :)

• Thanks 1

On 3/18/2019 at 1:36 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

Mesh Body Addicts is OK, but the site hasn't been kept current for quite some time.  I recommend Strawberry Singh's blog and YouTube channel for reviews of the latest offerings.

Yes, but now that Strawberry Singh works for Linden Lab, don't expect her to review any more mesh bodies and heads, unfortunately. It will be interesting to see who picks up the mantle.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1827 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.