Could you help me identify this Mesh Head? *Thanks :3*

jenesawong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

it is really hard to identify any mesh head, as the skin that is worn with it can change the whole look totally.  I actually see that as a really good thing that way we are not walking around like identical clones of each other;  we can achieve some originality and create our own look..  This doesn't answer your question, but truth is it's really anyone's guess what head and what skin was used to create that specific look.  The only way to be sure is to ask the creator who put out that picture.  Failing an answer from that.. then your friend can do what the rest of us had to do  lol.. get loads and loads of demo heads and demo skins and play with them all till you find a look you like,  and that may also mean altering some aspects of the head shape as well.  

As an example about how hard it is to identify a mesh head based on a picture, here is the exact same head with different shapes and skins. 

b4nAftr.thumb.png.f9fe91a2d683dc12f4ce46830da7936f.png

I agree with those who posted before. We could all guess but it's not likely to be an accurate guess. Better to wait on the person who posted the pic to respond to your message.

Edited by Blush Bravin

• 1 month later...

I have LeLutka Simone and I think can be that one.

Try to Google the name of the dress creator and add "flickr" or "blog". Some stores are on Facebook too.

Many post credits on Flickr. Content creators too. They reply faster on Flickr, if you have Flickr account you can post a question under the picture.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.