Unisex mesh?

Paul Hexem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1916 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

kind of an oddball: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/12700 but most of their mesh aromours come in male and female versions. (and no the female armour has no modelled breast as those would be lethal by guiding pointy things right to the sternum instead of deflecting them)

but no mesh bodies... Skell recenetly posted a coat for mesh bodies in the wanted section. 

but no specific mesh body either...

only mesh body specific thing I know about are sandals which would fit both male and Maitreya feet from Lenox http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Palau/77/123/23

Edited by Fionalein

In truth I don't think I have ever seen mesh clothing that comes in one unisex form.  I have seen unisex hair but not clothing.  I suspect because the male and female bodies are so very different it would be hard to rig one item to fit every body brand.. Having said that, back before I had a mesh body, before clothing was rigged specifically for any mesh body brand, I did have a really cool coat from Cherokee Creations that was sold as male but re-sizable so it could be made smaller to fit females and it came with an alpha layer that took out pretty much all of the body under the coat.  But I  have not seen anything since mesh bodies came into play. 

Perhaps male clothing, that is re-sizable might be an option,  and if worn on a female body alpha out all the parts that poke out..

Not one form. That's simply not feasible with mesh bodies. Virtually impossible.

Creators already do it when they make the same shirt for say, maitreya and belleza- I'm trying to find a pack that crosses genders too, not just bodies within one gender. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1916 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.