MarketPLace

Zukall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1904 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I ordered 3 items from Marketplace. They were set as gifts to a friend. Found her name and added a message on each so I know that they were set to go to her. They were sent to my Received Folder. And being non-transferable I can't give them to her. They totaled 300 Lindens and left me 606 lindens. For couple days they would not send, I kept getting the message "continue shopping" And you all was looking into the problem. 

2019-01-24 14:09:47 222a1dd8 Destination: Commerce Linden
L$ Payment
Description: MKT2 Item Purchase Order #1493601624
L$300   L$606

I don't know what problem you are having but you might want to check https://marketplace.secondlife.com/orders to make sure the items were definitely intended as gifts. Did your shopping cart look something like this when you went to gift

b01ca5c3fe352e87e7104d4ed8cbba80.png

The marketplace has been experiencing some problems you may wish to follow the advice @Grumpity Linden posted here

• 2 weeks later...

How can no one see that MP isn't working right. When I try to send a gift it does not go to person it was intended for. It comes to my receive folder. Tried it again today on a 1L item. Glad I chose something I could use also because again it went to my receive folder. And yes I did make sure it was being sent as a gift. My earlier purchases at least were taken care of by the makers after I showed them I did buy it and as a gift. Until MP put's a notice up on sign in page I won't use them. Will take the intended friend to inworld shop and send them the lindens to buy the item.

36 minutes ago, Zukall said:

How can no one see that MP isn't working right. When I try to send a gift it does not go to person it was intended for. It comes to my receive folder. Tried it again today on a 1L item. Glad I chose something I could use also because again it went to my receive folder. And yes I did make sure it was being sent as a gift. My earlier purchases at least were taken care of by the makers after I showed them I did buy it and as a gift. Until MP put's a notice up on sign in page I won't use them. Will take the intended friend to inworld shop and send them the lindens to buy the item.

well they can see its not working right if people report it to them or check the grid status telling you what to do

https://secondlife-status.statuspage.io/incidents/mg2b5ryhhzp3

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Zukall said:

Grid status can be your friend

image.png.b831a4fe51c0f58cb7a60b7f5413723a.png

• Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 3:52 PM, Zukall said:

I ordered 3 items from Marketplace. They were set as gifts to a friend. Found her name and added a message on each so I know that they were set to go to her. They were sent to my Received Folder. And being non-transferable I can't give them to her. They totaled 300 Lindens and left me 606 lindens. For couple days they would not send, I kept getting the message "continue shopping" And you all was looking into the problem. 

2019-01-24 14:09:47 222a1dd8 Destination: Commerce Linden
L$ Payment
Description: MKT2 Item Purchase Order #1493601624
L$300   L$606

Sometimes MP gets it wrong. All you have to do is send polite message/notecard to store owner explaining what happened and they will be only too happy to send on gift to the intended persons. 

Include your proof of purchase (that copy of Lindens deducted) and  If you have capture of the 'gift' notice as you filled it in, that can help. 

Edited by CheriColette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1904 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.