anyone know a good builder class that is actually active

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i was in one that did not or i am missing classes and they did not that me and when ever i ask i get blocked form chat

i just left and already i forgot the name of the gourp that is how bad is was so can anyone tell me a better one besides this one

ps i remember it starts with the latter i

Hi jline,

There are many classes in Second Life in diffrent places. It is possible that nobody will asnwer you here because participants don't read the forum or they don't remember your name.

I would advice taking new class. NCI have many diffrent classes and very often. Type NCI in Search and you will find a lot of events.

Next time during the class log your chat. You will know the name of teacher if it is not voice. If you don't remember where the class was have a look at teleport history and teleport back to that place. You can also try to find the teacher. She or he will be able to help you.

Good luck.

Builders brewery is a good educational group and sim. They hold many classes and are very helpful in group chat. It is PG so keep it clean. Also speak easy from builders is a goo done, mature that group.

Depending on your interests, I would suggest scanning the education in search and if you find somehting you are interested in click on it and use remind me.

good luck.

Identity is right... NCI (New Citizens Inc.) has a lot of classes on a lot of different things. You should also try the Builder's Brewery.

Here's some links:

New Citizen's Inc. Blog

NCI inworld class schedule

Builder's Brewery online class schedule

Builder's Brewery Sim

If you join their groups, you will get announcements when classes are available, plus, if you have specific questions they're both great groups to get help when you need it.

...Dres

Willow Danube wrote:

I'm adding Caledon University and my personal favourite,  Hippo Building School

I visited Caledon University in my second week of SL. One of the teachers asked me to leave because I wasn't wearing a shirt and I was carrying a katana (it was sheathed).

He was lucky I didn't decapitate him!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.