New and looking for friends

PradaOrNada

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1930 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys! 💓

I’m new on SL and I’d like to make some new friends. I’m not looking for romantic relationships or anything like that but meeting a few nice ppl here would be nice! Being alone in a game like this isn’t really fun and well... I’m not the most social person (def not when idk the others very well) so approaching random individuals in a room isn’t really my thing. So I hoped this might help me... 😅

Bye and tysm for reading

It might be helpful to know a couple of things, such as:

• What are your usual online hours? (SL has a world-wide playerbase, and people working/studying at various hours of the day within all timezones).
  • What are your interests? (One or a few examples may serve as initial icebreakers as well as long-term basis for conversation).
  • If you want to put down 'music' or 'movies' as interests, maybe specify genres.

You're welcome to give me a nudge in-world, but since I don't know much about you I can't guarantee, or even guess, whether you'll enjoy my company. 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2019 at 1:27 AM, Orwar said:

It might be helpful to know a couple of things, such as:

• What are your usual online hours? (SL has a world-wide playerbase, and people working/studying at various hours of the day within all timezones).
  • What are your interests? (One or a few examples may serve as initial icebreakers as well as long-term basis for conversation).
  • If you want to put down 'music' or 'movies' as interests, maybe specify genres.

You're welcome to give me a nudge in-world, but since I don't know much about you I can't guarantee, or even guess, whether you'll enjoy my company. 

Hey! Yes, I understand what you’re saying. I’ll shortly reply to what you mentioned. 

So my timezone is UTC/GMT +1 hour (Belgium). The hours I’m online (and the time) differs a lot from day to day. For example these days I’m studying a lot for my exams that are about to start so I’ll be less active than I could be...

I have a lot of interests ofc but the first ones I can think of rn are: gaming (both PC as PS4) - I use my PC mostly to play MMO’s and my PS4 to play stuff like GTA etc etc. I’m a psychology student irl which means I’m interested in psychology related topics as well. Of course that’s not everything but rn it’s all I can think of... 😂 Oh and about the music and movie part: I can really listen to nearly any kind of music (goes from pop to hardcore). There are only a few genres I like less (or I don’t really listen to). And movies watching a movie means for me either horror or romance/drama. Ofc different genres of movies are possible (ex.: I watched Bohemian Rhapsody last week) but somehow those two are the ones that keep coming back. 🤔

Tysm for taking the time to reply to my topic! I’ll definitely add you when I log on in a few hours if that’s alright. 😅

• Like 1

Feel free to send me an IM as well🙂 Also I had my account for about 90 days but I tend to leave and come back due to the fact that I don't know much about SL and end up getting bored since I'm kinda lost on how to do many things on here .

12 hours ago, AMonje said:

Feel free to send me an IM as well🙂 Also I had my account for about 90 days but I tend to leave and come back due to the fact that I don't know much about SL and end up getting bored since I'm kinda lost on how to do many things on here .

Hey! Tysm for reacting. I’ll def send you an IM as soon as I get online again 😅

10 hours ago, Musetta Fieschi said:

Welcome to SL! You can message me also if you'd like. My times are a little erratic these days, but the notifications push through to my email, so feel free.

Hey, thanks! 💓 Same, I’m currently really busy with college so I can’t really be online all day or all night 😂 But I’ll def send you an IM as soon as I get online again💓

Hey there! Psycology is always interesting for me. Im doing psycology as minor in RL. I would love to get to know you. IM me inworld, and we could chat and meet. My timings in SL, well, Ill be free after 14/1/2019 due to finals in Rl, so we'll see after that, if meeting that is 😇

On 1/6/2019 at 11:19 AM, SusanPoora said:

Hey there! Psycology is always interesting for me. Im doing psycology as minor in RL. I would love to get to know you. IM me inworld, and we could chat and meet. My timings in SL, well, Ill be free after 14/1/2019 due to finals in Rl, so we'll see after that, if meeting that is 😇

Hello! All good. As soon as I find the time to go online again I’ll make sure to send you an IM 😅💓

• Like 1

On 1/3/2019 at 6:31 PM, PradaOrNada said:

Hi guys! 💓

I’m new on SL and I’d like to make some new friends. I’m not looking for romantic relationships or anything like that but meeting a few nice ppl here would be nice! Being alone in a game like this isn’t really fun and well... I’m not the most social person (def not when idk the others very well) so approaching random individuals in a room isn’t really my thing. So I hoped this might help me... 😅

Bye and tysm for reading

Heyy welcome to SL & a new year. Feel free to say hi @curseSmile in-world. Please let me know it's you and we can meet when we're both online

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1930 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.