Genesis lab heads

WonderHeartKid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1962 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, WonderHeartKid said:

Hey!

Anyone know when the genesis lab group gift coming out? 

also i have get the kenna head but my neck color not matching my body :( can someone please help me with that?

Do they not have an inworld group where you can ask?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, WonderHeartKid said:

Hey!

Anyone know when the genesis lab group gift coming out? 

also i have get the kenna head but my neck color not matching my body :( can someone please help me with that?

If you have a question about a specific product, the best way to get an answer is to ask the creator or merchant who sells it.  Major products will also often have an in-world or online group where you may ask as well.  Resident volunteers who respond in this forum are not familiar with most products, so cannot answer your question.  The Answers forum is designed for responding to questions about how SL works (or why it doesn't).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, WonderHeartKid said:

Yea but i prefer asking here because no one they dont know about the neck problem who i have talk too 

& what is here for help or something else? because you people acting rude, if you don't wanna help please don't ask!

Who is being rude?  Usually the best place to ask about a product is the products group or staff.  You paid them for customer service.

Cindy was not blowing you off.  Her suggestion is actually your best bet for finding the information you need.  In world product support groups are almost always your first choice for help with specific products!

I'm not familiar with the Genesis heads, but in general the way to match a head's skin tone to the body is to get an "applier" from your skin maker for the head.  Unfortunately, not all skin creators make appliers for all mesh bodies and mesh heads.  You may need to change to a skin that DOES support both your body and your head.  Or, if that's not an option, your head should have come with instructions for color matching it to your skin.  This can be a very tricky process, because color tones look different under different lighting conditions.  They also look different on the classic avatar body and mesh attachments like heads.  Be prepared to spend some time being frustrated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It is my *understanding* that the Genesis product team has basically disbanded. I'm not saying they are defunct and there is no longer support, though I suspect there will not be new products forthcoming (and, by extension, any new gifts or anything else) other than third-party support.

The main creator of Genesis is now lead (solo or not) of the new Genus Project heads.

I reiterate that this is *my understanding*, please don't take it as fact, if you really want to know what's going on then I recommend you ask the Genus Project head creator. I have a Genesis head myself and love it greatly, but also a Genus head. So, in truth, I don't care, personally-speaking.

EDIT TO ADD THIS:

ATTENTION! Genesis Lab Team is leaving the current brand

This was early this year (2018)  and the New brand is GENUS PROJECT.

Tagging OP because I forgot to quote: @WonderHeartKid

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1962 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.