Better-looking bitey-appliances? (Teeth - for Catwa)

Orwar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2068 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I feel like I'm bringing out all sorts of quirky questions these past few days, but - as much as I love Catwa heads, the teeth has always been something... I don't know. When I've been in the mood, I've called them plastic-looking square thingies. Anyway, it's been something that has made me keep my mouth shut. When photographing, that is - because when you're up close and personal shading and seam-fixing on a 6kx4,5k shot, even if the lips are just parted by some millimeter, you've got a line of bright white which really sucks attention to it. Now, I've seen that there are teeth options out there, everything from appliers to bento rigged and fitted mesh - but mostly it's been stuff like bloodied, broken, dirty teeth or jagged fangs. Are there any decent, 'standard' sort of teeth? Just a little rounder in the shape and perhaps not high-white.

Have you found any teeth you could recommend? 

|CerberusXing| may provide what you want. The fangs I bought there are sort of off-white if I remember correctly (currently not logged in to double-check) but what MAY turn you off is that they are indeed vampire fangs and the, well, fang parts are either silver or gold. I'm not sure if there is a non-metallic option, but it's worth looking into, yeah?

Just now, Laoise Rumsford said:

|CerberusXing| may provide what you want. The fangs I bought there are sort of off-white if I remember correctly (currently not logged in to double-check) but what MAY turn you off is that they are indeed vampire fangs and the, well, fang parts are either silver or gold. I'm not sure if there is a non-metallic option, but it's worth looking into, yeah?

Yeah, those are the ones that made me think that 'hey, someone's got to have done something like this but with normal teeth'. They do have a non-metallic option, but they look rather.. Gritty. 

57 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

I sometimes use the Catwa add-on teeth, but you'll find the human ones to be the same shape as the built-in ones. The main teeth applier that I use is this one by Glitter Litter. It's called 'Perfect' but it contains several shades of white, down to a much less 'bright' version. Cheap as anything, too :)

Cheers, I'll have a look right away!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Cool, I’ll see if I already got those and decided mine were better. ? I think the name of my old fangs is “The Thirst”.

As in, the vampire teeth from Bloodlines? lol

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I don’t know, I think it’s just a coincidence that Bloodlines is discussed here a lot, the creator specializes in messy sex toys as I recall. This was probably before bloodlines even.

Ah, fair enough. The Bloodlines' vampire side is called 'The Thirst', and comes with fangs lol. Although these days those fangs aren't as important; before you had to wear them as they were your 'relay' to the system - now you just wear some nexus thingy which is an invisiprim with the connection, and you can use whatever teeth you want to bite with.

• Like 1

Try other teeth, lelutka, akeruka, GA.EG and 6DOO all have seperate teeth, you might be lucky and they fit, my alt wears an AK deluxe mouth inside her Altamura fullbody because I was not happy with the Altamura teeth... (but I only payed 490 for that combo, if you buy it now it is 11000 which would be a bit extreme...)

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2068 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.