Bento Male

gez12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2056 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Inworld? Not every store decides to sell on MP...

And you need no outfit for "bento males", you need an outfit rigged especially to your bento body... that can be exmachina, altamura, gianni, geralt, adam, aesthetic, just to name a few... look up who made your body and what model it is, then look with that info on MP.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gez12 said:

Where can I find outfits for bento male cant find many or hardly any on marketplace

to combine both previous answers:

you don't have to look/search for bento clothes, only need the clothes made for your specific brand body you use.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, gez12 said:

Looking at some of the close-ups of that body I'm doubtful that it's a mesh one. Two parts in particular stand out as issues that most men have had with the system avatar, namely the 'thumb spike' -

notbento01.png.85844f128cdf3a287dc7806bf7a40424.png

... and the sharp 'dip' at the inner elbow -

notbento02.png.c15a708ed767ab355190b18706b841d7.png

However, on the offchance that this is a mesh body (you will know it is if you have objects with a 'golden box' icon in your inventory that you have to wear for the head, body, hands, feet, etc, as well as an alpha HUD) then you won't find any clothing fitted specifically to that mesh body anywhere inworld, other than the place you originally purchased it.

Your best best is to check out the six main menswear events inworld -

- and pick up a lot of demos to try with your body and see what works.

1 hour ago, gez12 said:

nah sorry about this instead fiddling I will get slink easier or something like that

Thumbs up! I think you will be more happy with another one. Read about male mesh here, you find reviews sorted under its own tab. http://meshbodyaddicts.com/

Also, do a Marketplace search for the most popular brands, like Signature Gianni, Belleza Jake and Slink male. You will se how much you find there, and it is easier when you have a lot to pick from, not having to hunt unknown brands. Avoild TMP male. That is a body that can disappear anytime. I do not recommend it.

Take a look at @Skell Daggers profile and find his blog. He has a very good tutorial for both Catwa bento heads and Lelutka bento heads.

A female blogger, Strawberry Singh, is also blogging male heads and bodies. She has a lot of videos on Youtube, if you prefer video reviews.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2056 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.