Kendall30a

kendall30a

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Moirakathleen is quite right.  You were not logging in to Second Life.  You were just going to your own account -- a valuable thing to be able to do, but not where you should be yet.  Go back to your previous thread and follow the advice I gave you there.  Read that Quick Start article in the Knowledge Base, so that you learn how you are supposed to be entering SL.  If you have other questions and you can't figure them out in the Knowledge Base or by visiting Caledon Oxbridge University -- as I also suggested -- then come on back here and ask.

6 hours ago, kendall30a said:

I called up Second life on Google and went to Join   I selected an avatar and established a name((Kendall30a.  After doing that..this is the page that came up when I logged in............https://secondlife.com/my/?lang=en-US

you really have to follow the first help the browser gives you when signing up, and you did not. After the sign up you are lead to a download, you seem to have ignored or refused that.

Without it you won't be able to log in, except to the profile/account page, but that isn't SL what you look for now.

Follow the link Moira gave you, install, and use the login credentials as you signed up, when you login on that you'll come in the real SL and can start learning, explore, meet people, and all you can imagine.

Good luck! give it a try :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.