Please help

rituraj72

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2139 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I am a newcomer here and playing the Gold Hunt game since few days. I can see in the messages that my lindens are increasing everytime after my play and entering a digit but it is not showing on the site menu, it is just showing zero. The refresh button is not working as well. Please help me to solve this - please give me detail instruction as I am a newbee. regards -

2 hours ago, rituraj72 said:

Hello,

I am a newcomer here and playing the Gold Hunt game since few days. I can see in the messages that my lindens are increasing everytime after my play and entering a digit but it is not showing on the site menu, it is just showing zero. The refresh button is not working as well. Please help me to solve this - please give me detail instruction as I am a newbee. regards -

read the manual or contact the gold hunt people...

it sounds for me as you don't collect L$ but tokens for the game itself.

2 hours ago, rituraj72 said:

so, do i need to exchange the tokens for L$ ? if so, how ? please explain the details - thanks for the response by the way ...

you have to contact the owner/creator of that game, or read the rules, i think you get those when you join it, or it even is in your inventory folder.

with some luck somebody who knows the game will come and answer, but there are so many inworld games, nobody keeps up with all.

..btw.. sometimes google will help.. is it this one?...https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Linden-Gold-Hunter-HUD-Earn-Linden-by-hunting-for-coins/2265556?id=2265556&slug=Linden-Gold-Hunter-HUD-Earn-Linden-by-hunting-for-coins

the explanation is in the description.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2018 at 11:56 PM, Axel Naxos said:

ATMs in HQs are outdated!

That is a lie.

Hi I am the owner and creator of the Gold Hunt game :)
The L$ that you earn by collecting coins in the game are actual L$ that you receieve to your SL account by withdrawing from ATM.

The ATM to withdraw L$ earned in Gold Hunt game is located at: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Business Park/108/147/22

The ATM is certainly not outdated.
Our players all together withdraw from ATM (earn) from 45 000 - 73 000 L$ every day! :)

We have a gaming community (inSL group) of over 35 000 players and its always fun in group chat. We are one big family. 

Edited by Wili Clip

7 minutes ago, Wili Clip said:

That is a lie.

Hi I am the owner and creator of the Gold Hunt game :)
The L$ that you earn by collecting coins in the game are actual L$ that you receieve to your SL account by withdrawing from ATM.

The ATM to withdraw L$ earned in Gold Hunt game is located at: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Business Park/108/147/22

The ATM is certainly not outdated.
Our players all together withdraw from ATM (earn) from 45 000 - 73 000 L$ every day! :)

We have a gaming community (inSL group) of over 35 000 players and its always fun in group chat. We are one big family. 

I apologize for the translation fault. My native language is not English.
I wanted to say that using ATMs to dispense with the Linden gains, are out of fashion, because in more current traffic generators, they dispense their lindens for HUD itself, wherever we are.
Okay, it could be YOUR marketing strategy and MORE traffic on your SIM, but it's tedious for some users like me.
Excuse me again.

It does not matter for the original poster, they started Gold Hunt and want to access the money earned, telling them there are numerous other games that work different won't get them their Gold Hunt money.

Edited by Fionalein

16 hours ago, Fionalein said:

It does not matter for the original poster, they started Gold Hunt and want to access the money earned, telling them there are numerous other games that work different won't get them their Gold Hunt money.

No stress!
I wanted to give the hint that there are other ways of surviving ... it is clear that the goal was this because the question of the person had already been clarified.
In short, there is life beyond Gold Hunt. I have already used and did not support excessive messages in the chat, inclusive.
See you in Virtual Fishing ... hugs!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2139 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.