Catwa Bento Head Help

ImaNoid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all!!

I have the Catwa Bento head. This was chosen and set up for me by someone else. I do not know anything about it and my eyeshadow and eyeliner is messed up. I'm looking for someone that can help me to fix the problem. Anyone?

14 minutes ago, ImaNoid said:

Hey all!!

I have the Catwa Bento head. This was chosen and set up for me by someone else. I do not know anything about it and my eyeshadow and eyeliner is messed up. I'm looking for someone that can help me to fix the problem. Anyone?

Have you tried clearing them on the Catwa Master Hud?

The Catwa Friends group in world is, I believe, free to join, and full of wonderful, helpful people who would be happy to and capable of answering any and all of your questions. I strongly recommend that you join and ask there. 

Also check out the mesh body addicts blog for some very helpful video tutorials on how to use Catwa heads and the master HUD they come with. It will help immensely to familiarize yourself with the functions of the HUD.

'Messed up' in what way? Blurry? Sections of it missing? Odd colours?

If you'd like to post a (preferably close-up) screenshot here then I can take a look at it. I'm a CSR for Catwa, so I should be able to get you fixed up in no time, but I'll be better able to help you if I can see what the issue is :)

Also, you state that it's a Catwa bento head. What's the actual name of it? Your username isn't gender-specific, so the head will be called something like Catwa Catya or Catwa Daniel, etc.

30 minutes ago, ImaNoid said:

This was chosen and set up for me by someone else

be happy it's only your eyeliner/eyeshadow .... to let it set up means you gave your account to somebody else...

not solving the little issue, but could be a lot worse.

A often found cause of visible eye problems is wearing a browshape that's not working well with the skin/head

20 minutes ago, ImaNoid said:

I have the Catwa v 2.10

There is no Catwa head that's simply called 'Catwa v 2.10'. They all have names. You say that this is a Bento head. Most of Catwa's Bento heads are now v3.2 (some are still being updated to that, but all are at least v3.1). Go to the Catwa store and redeliver your head. The one that you're currently wearing is very out of date.

Also, to judge from your screenshot, your graphics are possibly set too low. Your hair has visible issues and the textures on your top don't seem to have rezzed properly. And your brows and eyeshadow aren't the only things having issues; your hairbase seems not to be rendering, too. Mesh heads require a reasonable level of graphics, so ensure that you're running on at least mid-to-high if at all possible, and make sure that Basic Shaders is checked in your graphics preferences.

Edited by Skell Dagger

2 hours ago, BabyKelsee said:

Put your graphics between low and middle. Then turn the other graphics on the other side 

No. Do not do this. This is bad advice. Telling someone to set their graphics so low that their head won't be rendered properly is not the right thing to do.

For reference, the original poster came into the Catwa Support group the day after she made her post and was helped there. After several of us CSRs helped her for quite some time she was eventually advised - several times - to redeliver her head. She never came back to us after that to tell us if she had done that, or if it had fixed her problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.