Genesis Lab + Omega System! HELP NEEDED!

Oeasiz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!

My friend and I started getting our avatars together about two weeks ago, and we both purchased a Mesh head from Genesis Lab.
I had no problem activating the Omega System Installer - Genesis on my avatar, but for some reason despite following instructions, it won't activate on my friends avi.

She purchased a hairbase for a flexi hairstyle, and it wont show for some reason. She has the Omega installer, and I got us another one called Omega Advanced - Applier Converter for clothing and makeup.

I don't even know if this will solve the problem of adding the hairbase, so if anybody knows what to do, please help!
It's very frustrating when still trying to understand how Second Life works in general while putting an avatar together. I mean, it shouldn't be this difficult, right?

So any suggestions or advice is much appreciated/needed. Thank you!

Edited by Oeasiz

Is she wearing the genesis-lab omega hud and the skin applier hud while clicking the makeup applier hud while trying to apply? Is the makeup/hairbase that your friend purchased meant to be used on a head, and is omega compatible?

Edited by norajulian

I'm not very familiar with Genesis Lab and their heads, but could it be that not all their heads support Omega? 
There's a vague memory on my mind that the (make-up!) support for Omega appliers only started very recently, with one of their releases in the past winter or so.
Perhaps your friend went for an incompatible head...

• Thanks 1

Thank you guys, but we figured it out now. Genesis Lab got omega appliers at the store, and they have a seperate head that's Omega compatible, you do have to get some Omega systems though, but again thank you!

5 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

I'm not very familiar with Genesis Lab and their heads, but could it be that not all their heads support Omega? 
There's a vague memory on my mind that the (make-up!) support for Omega appliers only started very recently, with one of their releases in the past winter or so.
Perhaps your friend went for an incompatible head...

Yes and no. Current genesis female heads are only Omega compatible for makeup, not for skins. We were told upcoming 4.0 heads will be compatible with Omega skins then too.

No idea about older heads though.

Edited by Fionalein

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.