Let’s play “Have you ever?” (SL/Your Avatar)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've bought a few t-shirts in a men's store before. This was for the system avatar and the shirts fit perfectly. I remember thinking at the time, "I just doubled the amount of clothes I can shop for!"

Have you ever chatted in-world to someone who you recognized from the forums but you were using an alt and they didn't know who you were?

• Like 2

No, i just met 2 persons from the forum inworld. There was no reason at all to hide the forum identity inside SL. I think, I even would dare to meet Quinn over there ^^

Have you ever bought something expensive for someone else because you felt pity for him/her?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Have you ever bought something expensive for someone else because you felt pity for him/her?

YES! Two of my daughters just joined, and I felt sorry for them in starter clothes, so I bought them some dresses!

Have you ever bought something and immediately regretted it, but were too ashamed to IM the vendor?

• Like 1

On 2018.03.18. at 1:53 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

Here’s how: if you answer a question, ask a new question. Let’s try to keep it light/funny.

To get started: Have you ever bought SL clothing of the opposite gender, just because you like it?

Yes! I bought Vale Koer Hyperbeast pants that actually only have men's sizes xD And Slink Male size was the closest fit to my Lara body . Proof: 

Snapshot_077.jpg

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, FatherTheo said:

YES! Two of my daughters just joined, and I felt sorry for them in starter clothes, so I bought them some dresses!

Have you ever bought something and immediately regretted it, but were too ashamed to IM the vendor?

Oh hm i don't think i have ever bought something i regret. i consider each purchase very carefully, because i want to shop smart and avoid impulse purchases or items that can be worn only during special holidays.

Have you ever befriended someone only cause he or she is considered to be popular?

Edited by Jeny Howlett
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, FatherTheo said:

When I was newbie I bought skin which cost 1000 L$. It wasn't so nice as I expected and wore it only once. I wanted kick myself in the butt!
One other time I accidentally bought hair with 450 L$ due to terrible lag. I was trying to get the demo, but I had clicked the wrong place. :S

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jeny Howlett said:

Have you ever befriended someone only cause he or she is considered to be popular?

Yes. Lindens that offer it for various reasons. I usually reserve friendships for people I have gotten to know after some association or sometimes business contacts, but you just don't get Lindens offering friendship everyday so I accept the opportunity whenever it comes.

Have you spent money on a sim only to get rid of it within the same tier period?

Edited by Lucia Nightfire
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.