cplusm free lindens

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Manson Blackheart said:

Has anyone ever tried doing this before? I still haven't gotten my money.. Anyone else have this issue?

Generally those "Free Lindens" places are a scam and you won't get anything, or at most one or two linden dollars (which is 1/3 of a cent)

If you want free Lindens, I believe Linden Realms can give you some if you play that in-world game. Other Forumites likely have a better idea, as I teand to not do that sort of stuff.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Generally those "Free Lindens" places are a scam and you won't get anything, or at most one or two linden dollars (which is 1/3 of a cent)

If you want free Lindens, I believe Linden Realms can give you some if you play that in-world game. Other Forumites likely have a better idea, as I teand to not do that sort of stuff.

I agree the Linden Realms is the best bet.  It seems like we periodically see posts either here or in Answers with complaints about several of the other "free lindens" activities. 

• Like 1

The Realms are your better choice. You won't get rich by any means, but if you make a day out of it, you'll end up with a fairly decent amount of L$. If I am low on L$ and don't have the time to update the Paypal, I give Linden Realms a few visits over a week. I usually end up getting the amount needed. You just have to be patient.

• Like 1

Realms and Paleo Quest are your best bets if you want a few L$ i do miss being able to get in to the Realms as you can dedicate as much or as little time as you want there and make money. i've tried resident run schemes in the past if they haven't paid so little it's not worth wasting your time or made you jump through a load of hoops to get a cash out i've been banned from using their service if i've had an alt test something i might be having a problem with. Anything Linden run as long as you don't do something that winds up getting you banned from accessing it you'll always have a way to get L$

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Manson Blackheart said:

Has anyone ever tried doing this before? I still haven't gotten my money.. Anyone else have this issue?

A good old rule: If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

2 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Realms and Paleo Quest are your best bets if you want a few L$

1 hour ago, Rolig Loon said:

Try Horizons too.

I don't know about the Paleo Quest but if you're good, you should be able to make 30-40 L$/hour at the Linden Realms. I've never heard of anybody getting even close to that at Horizons.

The two big fishing-for-Lindens games probably pays a little bit better than any of the official LL game but no matter how we look at it, we are talking about incomes at around an RL dollar a day level at most. It's great if you only want a few Lindens for some luxuries or if you can't or won't transfer RL money to SL but don't expect much beyond that.

Edited by ChinRey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.