Demos for makeup/tattoos/skins/eyes/other appliers?

Karina Leborski

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I am back since 2009, I learned the most of new stuff since then in a past month, though sometimes I have questions here and there - like how can I try different types of appliers? Like tattoos? I was checking some inworld shops, but I didn't see the demos here. And what if it is only fit with omega (still don't have it)? Can I try it somehow before the purchase? Tnx!

Some applier makers supply a useable example from their ranges in place of a demo (ie, just one lipstick or eyeshadow instead of the full set), which at least gives you an idea of the rest of the range as well as a wearable item if you happen to like the colour or tone.

Tattoo demos are rather rare, me thinks ... your best might be grabbing a rather cheap offer or a gift to check the general quality of the brand, like how their seeming lines match up and such. Or check for bloggers or on FlickR for more pics from different angles than the original ad.
For make-up, demos are quite common.

In general, Omega based applier have the same "base" to start from. But still, the "skeleton" below that texture base might wrap it a little differently, depending on its own unique shape. So in theory, the same applier will fit on each compatible mesh. But a lipstick might not look the same  on two different heads.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Tattoo demos are rather rare, me thinks ... your best might be grabbing a rather cheap offer or a gift to check the general quality of the brand, like how their seeming lines match up and such. Or check for bloggers or on FlickR for more pics from different angles than the original ad.
For make-up, demos are quite common.

In general, Omega based applier have the same "base" to start from. But still, the "skeleton" below that texture base might wrap it a little differently, depending on its own unique shape. So in theory, the same applier will fit on each compatible mesh. But a lipstick might not look the same  on two different heads.

Thanks a lot! You answered to all my doubts

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.