A place to make friends in-world? (thats not a club or a sex sim)

Jixxur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

You want a place to go to hang out, chat, meet new people and maybe even dance a bit ... that isn't a club?

Well congratulations, you've effectively stated you do not want any suggestions whatsoever. Especially by precluding places that allow more intimate activities.

Enjoy your wild goose chase.

Lesbian Teahouse is a place for people to stand, chat and dance that ISN'T a club.

I'm sure there are more places like it, that's why I came here to ask. 

You must be bored with your life like all the other people who hate me for 0 reason. :3 Good for you!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, anniemoreira said:

Don't waste your time with her/him, you might get blocked ???. 

Some people never learn. 

Yes, because I blocked 1 person means I'm blocking every single person on the forums.

THE LOGIC IS REAL. 10/10 on that one baby girl. Keep it up cutie. ;3

Just now, Jixxur said:

Lesbian Teahouse is a place for people to stand, chat and dance that ISN'T a club.

You must be bored with your life like all the other people who hate me for 0 reason. :3 Good for you!!!

Oh 0 reason ?! You must eat a lot of cheese to forget everything.

Well, we don't!

• Like 1

Keep hissing. Or learn some social graces. The advice you've been given (by many) may seem critical (and much of it is, but banter and resilience are things worth googling), but it's given by people who've probably also learnt their lessons (myself included!) down the line. I think you need to take some of this criticism on board, and spend some time in introspection. If you're not sure what introspection is....you need to take a long, hard look at yourself x

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LexxiXhan said:

Keep hissing. Or learn some social graces. The advice you've been given (by many) may seem critical (and much of it is, but banter and resilience are things worth googling), but it's given by people who've probably also learnt their lessons (myself included!) down the line. I think you need to take some of this criticism on board, and spend some time in introspection. If you're not sure what introspection is....you need to take a long, hard look at yourself x

And you don't realize how much of a joke the forums is to me, you actually think I'm being real? Every single one of my posts and replies are 100% me being REAL?

Gotcha. ;3 Keep thinking that way, this is fun for me.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, anniemoreira said:

Don't waste your time with her/him, you might get blocked

I am quivering.

(ok, I like quivering and feeling vulnerable, but that's beside the point!)

I specifically deal with people like this (amongst others) every day in my worklife...the difference here is I can say exactly what I think out loud. ***** knows why I'm being so restrained...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jixxur said:

You seem to all hate me, yes that's what I said.

What did I do wrong? ;3 Please educate me senpai.

3 minutes ago, Jixxur said:

And you don't realize how much of a joke the forums is to me, you actually think I'm being real? Every single one of my posts and replies are 100% me being REAL?

Gotcha. ;3 Keep thinking that way, this is fun for me.

And with this you just the award for the stupidest person around. I rest my case. ???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, LexxiXhan said:

I am quivering.

(ok, I like quivering and feeling vulnerable, but that's beside the point!)

I specifically deal with people like this (amongst others) every day in my worklife...the difference here is I can say exactly what I think out loud. ***** knows why I'm being so restrained...

I'm not trying to be mean to you Lexxi or troll you, I'm doing it for these other people who actually think I care what they have to say. I appreciate the people who actually are trying to help. I just like making the people who give me hate replies, hate me more because it's fun to me and I love reading the replies they come up with. It's like another game to me.

Here have a picture of my cute puppy. Her name is Molly. :3

FRNtXXl.jpg

Edited by Jixxur
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jixxur said:

Gee, that's nice. Shall we take a look at the keywords for their search entry?

Lesbian Club, lesbian refuge, lesbisch, lesbienne, sappho,  bois, butch, ladies only, women only, classy mall, female, girls only, mesh, greedy

Hmm, that's funny - they even list themselves as a club in their keywords. Well how about the rest of the description, maybe it's just a fluke after all!

Asian Teahouse for women only. Sumptuously designed meeting place, romance, dance, fashion & community club

Nope - no fluke.

Now yes, a club is also often defined as little more than a meeting place or a grouping of like minded individuals but considering how it has been used in both their description and choice of keywords for the search system ... So sorry, you're SOL as its *GASP!* a club.

Don't like what your choices are? That's too bad.

Don't like the answers you've been given? Too bad.

You set the tone from the very first response you made in this thread - a thread you started, asking for input.

Your most recent replies here show just the sort of person you are - help was offered, you spat at said help and seem to be under the rather mistaken impression that you've gotten 'hate' from some here.

Don't care what others have to say? Prove it then - Walk. Away.

Have a very nice day/week/month/year.

Edited by Solar Legion
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Ge, that's nice. Shall we take a look at the keywords for their search entry?

Hmm, that's funny - they even list themselves as a club in their keywords. Well how about the rest of the description, maybe it's just a fluke after all!

Nope - no fluke.

Now yes, a club is also often defined as little more than a meeting place or a grouping of like minded individuals but considering how it has been used in both their description and choice of keywords for the search system ... So sorry, you're SOL as its *GASP!* a club.

Don't like what your choices are? That's too bad.

Don't like the answers you've been given? Too bad.

You set the tone from the very first response you made in this thread - a thread you started, asking for input.

Your most recent replies here show just the sort of person you are - help was offered, you spat at said help and seem to be under the rather mistaken impression that you've gotten 'hate' from some here.

Don't care what others have to say? Prove it then - Walk. Away.

Have a very nice day/week/month/year.

Yes they list as a club but I meant club as in, where you have music and a DJ, which they DONUT have.

I made this thread as a joke just like all my others ones, I make them look real so I can see all the dumbass replies from people like you and all the others 40+ year olds with no life who sit on the forums all day picking out the bad things people say or whatever it is that they do. It's fun to me.

I meant club as in an ACTUAL club where they have a DJ and stripper poles maybe, or people dancing on the stages and dancers who get paid and tipped, that is not what Lesbian Teahouse has. So you are dumb, sorry buddy. ;3 Could have at least teleported there to see for yourself.

Edited by Jixxur
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jixxur said:

Yes they list as a club but I meant club as in where you having music and a DJ, which they DONUT have.

I made this thread as a joke just like all my others ones, I make them look real so I can see all the dumbass replies from people like you and all the others 40+ year olds with no life who sit on the forums all day picking out the bad things people say or whatever it is that they do. It's fun to me.

I meant club as in an ACTUAL club where they have a DJ and stripper poles maybe, or people dancing on the stages and dancers who get paid and tipped, that is not what Lesbian Teahouse has. So you are dumb, sorry buddy. ;3 Could have at least teleported there to see for yourself.

Case rested.

17 minutes ago, anniemoreira said:

And with this you just the award for the stupidest person around. I rest my case. ???

Aww why not explain it for me? ;3 I know the reasoning, but I want to hear your "stupid" reply.

Please tell me senpai? :c

2 minutes ago, Jixxur said:

Oh god I'm turning into one of you guys, 40 years old, nothing to do with life, sits on forums all day to talk ***** to people and make them feel bad.

Ugh!! I'm only 21!!!! Oh NOOOOO!!!

>:c 

Oh I wish I was 40 years old with nothing to do. That would be a great life. But no, I'm 22 with ***** to do in rl but like u said in previous posts you are one who stays here 24/7. Or the days for you have more then 24 hours ? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, anniemoreira said:

Oh I wish I was 40 years old with nothing to do. That would be a great life. But no, I'm 22 with ***** to do in rl but like u said in previous posts you are one who stays here 24/7. Or the days for you have more then 24 hours ? 

Once again, you thought it was all real.

I love it hahaha. So gullible, you believe in everything everyone says on the internet, you're a vert SMART person Annie, it's a good thing you're cute. ;3

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jixxur said:

Ugh!! I'm only 21!!!! Oh NOOOOO!!!

People have followed your posts from the start,  male /female, looking for girls, looking for a relationship, looking for someone to give you attention but not expect anything back yadda yadda yadda.  Who even knows or cares how old you are but carry on  its weirdly enjoyable to watch it all unravel.  

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.