Male Mesh Head

GerardGreen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, people! I have been thinking for a while of changing my standart SL head into mesh one. Ive been struggling between TMP and Catwa Daniel. I tried to find info about the TMP heads, but there is not much in internet and youtube, if anyone can give an opinion about this brand - are they good, is the difference between deluxe and the one which costs 1k only in the animations, do I get them with options about the face or I should buy them separately, can I change its shape...

55 minutes ago, GerardGreen said:

Hello, people! I have been thinking for a while of changing my standart SL head into mesh one. Ive been struggling between TMP and Catwa Daniel. I tried to find info about the TMP heads, but there is not much in internet and youtube, if anyone can give an opinion about this brand - are they good, is the difference between deluxe and the one which costs 1k only in the animations, do I get them with options about the face or I should buy them separately, can I change its shape...

TMP... ..just a NO...also a NO for their bodies.

it's old and never been updated in several years ( the team can't and the creator did leave long ago )

it has a skin/applier system only working with their servers, if those get down,  you'r done

it has barely any support and a really bad shopping system, you have to buy shop credits with L$ first ... (of course your spending in the store will never match your bought credits)

it has no bento and won't get it in all eternity.

go have a look at Lelutka, Catwa, Birth, Ga.eg, .. have a look here  http://meshbodyaddicts.com/

also look for some very informative YT reviews at https://strawberrysingh.com/

• Thanks 1

Nothing to add really, except that I'd like to reinforce Alwin's warning about TMP. Don't touch it unless you're an economical and mental sadist. 

The bento heads in particular are much up to your own style and how you shape it. As with everything, demo, demo, demo - then demo some more. Don't buy a head unless you've tried the demo and made a shape you truly enjoy; it's quite an investment (for most of us) so you want to make sure that you like what you're getting. It's your head, after all, it's something most people find pretty important. 

• Thanks 1

yes agree with both the above posts, just scratch TMP off your list..  stick with the more well known creators i.e. Catwa .. that way you know you will get updates fast, and service if need be..  and yes if you are wanting to change or tweak the shape you really do need to go with a bento head.  AND do try demos first for sure..  I went through about 15 heads before I found one that I could make look like my vision of "me" lol.   My partner has a Catwa head and he is very happy with it..  he was able to find a skin that had appliers for both his slink body and his Catwa head and he looks amazingly handome:)   

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.