Trying to put on Essenz shoes with Maitreya

JingleWorm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First off try changing the foot shape in the hud it looks like the shoes need the high foot option if that's not the answer try editing the position of the shoe right click and select edit you may be able to drag the shoe up to the foot. If you have access to Slink or Slink compatible mid and high feet try those options and see if you get the same problem on the Slink

The only similar demo i can see on the marketplace requires Slink/Maitreya high feet

16 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

First off try changing the foot shape in the hud it looks like the shoes need the high foot option if that's not the answer try editing the position of the shoe right click and select edit you may be able to drag the shoe up to the foot. If you have access to Slink or Slink compatible mid and high feet try those options and see if you get the same problem on the Slink

The only similar demo i can see on the marketplace requires Slink/Maitreya high feet

got it. I didn't make it high enough. Had it set on mid. Thanks!

I never manually change the height of my feet.

I have 3 folders labeled flat, mid, high with a set of feet in each with the height set. Outfits then use the appropriate feet. In the case of stockings or socks I copy feet into the sock or stocking folder and then apply the appliers there, so a set of specific feet with applier exist.

I do this with all clothing /hair /shoes /bits and pieces which have options I want to specifically use, this also goes for the body too (for alpha variations**).

All so that an outfit appears perfectly with all colour and styles exactly as I want them when added. No need to ever use a HUD to change anything once it's set. 

That's how I like to do it anyway ^_^

** This is why I dislike auto-alpha so much on Maitreya nowadays.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.