Looking for Staff Who are Looking for Family (Adult Club)

Casidei

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

Both this thread and the other a) don't contain a location link, b) say nothing about the club other than that it is an adult "does everything" (and thus does nothing well) club, c) contains no details about  and d) makes you both sound really desperate. That's several major red flags.

If you put this little effort into your advert, how much effort would you put into taking care of me, a potential employee? If you cannot keep hold of staff, is that because your club has an offputting environment, or because it doesn't get the traffic needed to make my time worthwhile? These are the thoughts going through the mind of everyone reading this, both potential employees and potential customers.

Here's a few examples that I found in ten seconds of searching that look more appealing, both as applicant and client:

Look at what they've done successfully, and try to recreate that. I'd be tempted to let both existing threads die, give it a few days, then 're-release' a higher quality advert. 

• Like 1

It's hard to have spam in a forum intended for commercial messages, but these two posts by different accounts that get bumped within minutes of each other is really beating the curve. Especially as it's obvious by this point that "they" don't bother to read followups.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.