Casidei

Looking for Staff Who are Looking for Family (Adult Club)

I must say that the lack of attention to detail (no location info) and the unprofessionalism of posting "...." every few days would dissuade me from working there if I were looking for work in SL.

• Like 3

This would be more interesting if instead of ..., you updated with interesting stuff

• Like 1

Both this thread and the other a) don't contain a location link, b) say nothing about the club other than that it is an adult "does everything" (and thus does nothing well) club, c) contains no details about  and d) makes you both sound really desperate. That's several major red flags.

If you put this little effort into your advert, how much effort would you put into taking care of me, a potential employee? If you cannot keep hold of staff, is that because your club has an offputting environment, or because it doesn't get the traffic needed to make my time worthwhile? These are the thoughts going through the mind of everyone reading this, both potential employees and potential customers.

Here's a few examples that I found in ten seconds of searching that look more appealing, both as applicant and client:

Look at what they've done successfully, and try to recreate that. I'd be tempted to let both existing threads die, give it a few days, then 're-release' a higher quality advert. 

• Like 1

It's hard to have spam in a forum intended for commercial messages, but these two posts by different accounts that get bumped within minutes of each other is really beating the curve. Especially as it's obvious by this point that "they" don't bother to read followups.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Nalytha said:

HELLO 

if this place is as lazy as the poster with the .......... you get a host send a hello ad welcome by IM ... in about 3 weeks after you left the place ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3