HELP NEEDED CAUSE MY LARA SHOWS CLOTHS ON EVEN WHEN I USE HUD TO TAKE EM OFF

elianap

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dear all,

my issue is pretty strange. I have a Lara body with Lelutka Bento Head.

I used cloths with appliers and they were regularly working but in the last 2 days it seems the HUD (with all the items icons lit) can't take off any single item. I mean i click on it, the clothing icon turned off but shirt is still there.

Any clue??

I already detached everything and attached only lara and maitreya hud but as soon as i attach lara the cloths are there...

Easy things first.  Detach the HUD, relog and reattach. 
Next, if that didn't work, right-click the HUD and edit.  Then from the Build menu, reset the scripts.

For what it's worth, mesh bodies are complex things and prone to SL whims as well as scripting errors.  I have all the parts unpacked in a folder with the addition of a sub folder named "!wearme" that has a copy of all the parts worn including the HUD.  If something goes wrong I can just delete it from the !wearme folder and move a new copy of that item in to replace it.   I do this with each body and each head.  Not just for backup purposes but so I can remember which parts I need to wear.  I can right-click and add the !wearme folder and get what I need all at once.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Next, if that didn't work, right-click the HUD and edit.  Then from the Build menu, reset the scripts.

Many huds including LARA are no mod and cannot be reset. I just went in to look and make sure. 

I would vote for getting a new hud from the redelivery terminal :D. 

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Or simply unpack a new one if you've still got the original box.

That's what I usually do, I have found with appliers i.e. tattoos that if I get bored of one tattoo, clear it and put on a different one then the old one can sometimes be hard to remove so as you said a fresh body or head and everything works great again.

Could be an SL issue as well, although you said it was going on for a couple of days. I sometimes find taking off clothes will take a while so I will need to change sims or relog.

Edited by Vin Soulstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.