Gacha Catagory on Market Place

Wickedmix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I hope I am not the only one that feels this way but I believe Gachas need their own separate category on the Market Place.

They are almost like a plague of spam that takes your attention away from the content that we really want to see.

Please Linden Labs make a separate place for these items.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wickedmix said:

I hope I am not the only one that feels this way but I believe Gachas need their own separate category on the Market Place.

They are almost like a plague of spam that takes your attention away from the content that we really want to see.

Please Linden Labs make a separate place for these items.

I agree but there are ways to eliminate it.  Tick the "copy" filter option and they all disappear

• Like 3

I think we've all wished for a 'crap' category in the MP for ages... but our definition of what goes in there changes with each season.

I do think we would benefit from a lot more ways to filter search.

I'd like a functional set of filters to filter in or out 'sculpty', 'mesh', 'bento', and several more categories...

I'd also love a more complex set of tools for cross searching the SL databases - like "find this object inworld" - which would search the SL database for a copy of the object, and if found on land with open perms, offer me a SLURL to go see it.

- which could be simplified by letting people set an 'opt in' (but NOT opt out) toggle to have their land used by this search.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.