Return Mainland to LL

Colete Jacobus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is this a full mainland sim? or is this a private island?  

If it's mainland, that should have the 'abandon land' button (and I would contact support or Live Chat if it's not showing).

If it's a private island, you might want to see if you can sell it - there is a forum section for listing private islands for sell.  

If It's a private island and you don't want to sell it (or don't have time to sell before tier is due) according to the Knowledge Base article about Private Regions,  it looks like you would file a support case of type "Land & Region -> Region Cancellation Request"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colete Jacobus said:

OK, It´s not a Mainland, but a estate, full estate. But I don´t know why in my case there isn´t "Abandon Land" botton. It's the reason I'm here on this forum.

you can only abandon when you'r a secundary owner, you are not with owning a estate sim.

You only can sell with full transfer, or let LL take it down.

Well, you get in touch with LL and tell them what you want, like "Hello, I don't want to keep my private estate "(insert sim name here) anymore. Please take it offline on (insert date here)" or something like that. Perhaps you can find a former estate owner who speaks your native tongue to assist you...

The land info on your dashboard - https://land.secondlife.com/en-US/estates.php - might also have related options.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Colete Jacobus said:

Thanks, Alwin, but a didn´t understand what means "let LL take it down".

as Lillith already said, contact support and tell you want to stop owning the sim and give it back to LL.

But you think that's smart?... when you sell it you al least get some of your investment back... put it for sale in the right forum section as full transfer, i'm sure you will get offers.

be sure to read the transfer process first before you agree to a selling agreement.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.