My land lady is ok with perving?

JennyGully

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

:) It does. And I've no doubt you are right about the future. I do seem to manage to disagree with just about everybody sooner or later lol.

Although I didn't really disagree much with you. I just tried to get it to end. These days, it seems that you don't have to break the rules to attract penalties here. The thread I mentioned earlier was very peaceful. There were no heated or emotional posts by either side. Everything was calm and rational, albeit with opposing views. It was just a difference of opinion between two of us, that went on for a number of pages. And yet we were both penalised on account of it.

Edited by Phil Deakins

I’m sorry to anyone that my original post hurt. I realized quickly after I wrote it that it might be taken badly, and tried to rectify it with the next one. I didn’t feel that I deserved to be told what Morgan said to me in response to my original two posts, which is why I came back to say more on it when I saw it. I know that this thread is old, and that makes some people think I came to troll, but that isn’t what I was trying to do. I just wanted some closure. Again, sorry for the trouble.

20 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

:) It does. And I've no doubt you are right about the future. I do seem to manage to disagree with just about everybody sooner or later lol.

Although I didn't really disagree much with you. I just tried to get it to end. These days, it seems that you don't have to break the rules to attract penalties here. The thread I mentioned earlier was very peaceful. There were no heated or emotional posts by either side. Everything was calm and rational, albeit with opposing views. It was just a difference of opinion between two of us, that went on for a number of pages. And yet we were both penalised on account of it.

QFT you contrarian flamer. :P

As per your second paragraph, "These days"?

I suppose you missed the week long hassle I had a couple years ago, oh hell the ongoing battle for the last 7 years or more over the definition of flaming as well as other interpretive issues, and my attempts to have someone held accountable. Plus ca change... 

I saw your recent lament about your communications regarding your suspension, I could have saved you some time, although you had nothing better to do as you were serving your suspension, but there is no way to appeal here.

The epiphanies of others are an endless source of amusement to me. Thank you, and welcome to my world. lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 00TK said:

I’m sorry to anyone that my original post hurt.

I wish you could understand that you're only hurting yourself which is what I tried to point back to that day when I sent you back to back on your contradictions and how it was doing a disservice to yourself... instead you chose to read as me being hostile and making it a personal matter for me.

10 minutes ago, 00TK said:

I felt like I wasn’t being heard, only combatted. 

That's right.

Imagine someone who bursts onto a topic, calls everyone as heartless. Oops correction only some people. And then continue on to claim that to explain that on SL, things work like this and not that, is to be rude or unhelpful.

oO

Oo

Why would we hear that? But it's not my fight.

Edited by Morgan Rosenstar

6 minutes ago, 00TK said:

In my mind I felt like my correction the first time should have fixed everything, but it wasn’t a proper apology. I’ll apologize more clearly from the start the next time

If you want to vent against some people who have no respect for privacy and justify their wrongs behind the pathetic excuse that heh, this is just SL... go for it. Shoot. But it has nothing to do with forumers being this or that. Ok?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.