My land lady is ok with perving?

JennyGully

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2371 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I turned around quickly after saying what I said and admitted it was said out of anger and took it back. You are worried about my selective reading but you must have missed the part where I admitted to being wrong? 

I said “everyone” so why are you treating it like it was aimed at you? Clearly “everyone” can’t be a bad person, I was just angry. I’m not getting why a generalization that I apologized for is making you angry enough to make personal attacks, but if you’re willing to have a conversation about it we can do it in PMs and not here.

Edited by 00TK
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 00TK said:

You are worried about my selective reading

No, I'm not worried.

17 minutes ago, 00TK said:

you must have missed the part

You must have missed FIVE pages explaining the topic here.

18 minutes ago, 00TK said:

I said “everyone” so why are you treating it like it was aimed at you?

I confirm that everyone does include everyone and therefore myself.

18 minutes ago, 00TK said:

is making you angry

I'm not angry.

19 minutes ago, 00TK said:

to make personal attacks

That's from you.

19 minutes ago, 00TK said:

a conversation about it

A conversation about what? The topic has been solved months ago and now you're coming back and dusting out my comment to try something.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2017 at 9:15 AM, Morgan Rosenstar said:

Yes, you're so full of love. I can't wait to see you giving all this love to an updated/meshed family.

Again, where is the personal attack from me? I said once recently that she said something nasty, it’s right up there. 

Edited by 00TK
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 00TK said:

Again, where is the personal attack from me?

As per:

8 hours ago, 00TK said:

take it upon yourself to make a nasty claim

And:

8 hours ago, 00TK said:

you’re leaving a nasty response

And, y'know, returning after the thread has been dead for 41 days specifically just to say that to her.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

Possibly where you called her behavior from months ago "nasty" several times.

I'vew looked through the thread, and I don't see any of that. Has it been removed, or was it from other threads. This thread is less than 2 months old, so it sounds like it was in another thread, or threads.

2 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

I'vew looked through the thread, and I don't see any of that. Has it been removed, or was it from other threads. This thread is less than 2 months old, so it sounds like it was in another thread, or threads.

Phil, see my post two above yours.

She is upset that I called her nasty response to me nasty, but doesn’t seem to find what she said to me offensive at all.

what she said to me about something I already apologized for, no less. I told her to take this to PMs with me, because this isn’t about the OP anymore, but she said no.

Edited by 00TK
  • Haha 2

@00TK "She said that I said but I said that she said..."

It's all getting a bit infant school playground around here. 9_9

The reason why your response is coming across the way that it is, is that this thread was completely dead. It had been 41 days since the last post on it. It was probably on about page 3 or 4 of this pretty busy sub-forum. Everyone (except you) had completely forgotten about it. And you came back, out of nowhere, after those 41 days to revive your previous... ~disagreement with Morgan.

Why?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Phil, see my post two above yours.

He said that a comment by Morgan is the same as his original comment in terms of 'nastiness'. (I don't think there was anything 'nasty' on either side, btw). But Theresa said, "Possibly where you called her behavior from months ago "nasty" several times." - months ago. I can't see any reference to behaviour from months ago, so I'm wondering where the 'behaviour' is, and where he called it out.

Edited by Phil Deakins

2 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

No, she did not say 'no'

I sent her a PM asking if we could talk about it. She said no, and then proceeded to respond in here. So here I am!

Edited by 00TK
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 00TK said:

I sent her a PM asking if we could talk about it. She said no, and then proceeded to respond in here. So here I am!

Seeing as we only have your word for this you'll forgive me if I see that as little more than a heaping pile.

True or not there was and is no reason whatsoever for you to have continued to respond here. PM sent, that was the end of it.

Again, intent is quite clear. Do have a nice weekend.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

He said that a comment by Morgan is the same as his original comment in terms of 'nastiness'. (I don't think there was anything 'nasty' on either side, btw). But Theresa said, "Possibly where you called her behavior from months ago "nasty" several times." - months ago. I can't see any reference to behaviour from months ago, so I'm wondering where the 'behaviour' is, and where he called it out.

Phil, mate, you thrive on nitpicky threads like this one. I don't. I find them dull and monotonous. Have fun with this one.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Well enjoy dealing with it all over again, then. 

Last I saw before returning, people were accepting my reflection and take-back what I said, and responding to me in a mature way hahaha. It’s only now I see that she decided to be rude to me, when most everyone else was accepting of my takedown of my own angry comment.

12 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Seeing as we only have your word for this you'll forgive me if I see that as little more than a heaping pile.

Attaching proof below, understand my intentions now?

[image removed by request but confirmed to be real below]

Edited by 00TK
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 00TK said:

1. You dusted off my comment here in this public thread then sent me an IM. Not the reverse way.

2. You're not allowed to attached private IMs in a public thread.

3. I confirm that you're the one to bring it back, not me.

4. I said here and in private messages that I'm not angry which you keep to ignore and withdraw totally, showing clearly how you do not want a talk.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 00TK said:

Your intentions were made crystal clear by your continued responses. Anyone with any doubt as to your intentions should no long have any doubts concerning them: You're here to stir things up.

Again, the moment after you'd sent a PM that should have been the end of it here. You continued to respond.

Morgan's summation reads as quite accurate considering how this has gone since your Necropost here.

Seeing as you're only here to cause a stir, enjoy responding to air.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2371 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.