The return of the oldie

Heathcliff Harbrough

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

just returned myself but I´ve noticed the hype for mesh bodies has turned into ...well kind of an insanity with x different bodies and y different heads and this and that .... many places closed, hard to find good alternatives ... yeah ^^ now that´s what I´ve noticed.... and being here helps with new friends ;)

7 hours ago, Heathcliff Harbrough said:

Hey Hey!

So how is Second Life doing? Who can bring me some good news?

It depends when you left? But there are some good news : land prices finally dropped down, prim limits had been pushed up (average +400 on parcels) and even how many users a sim can host had been raised up.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

PLUS 400 PRIMS? Oh ffs and I had a hard time accepting I´m not able to afford a parcel as it is :( but that´s great news

Yes. I was paying 1500 LD for 1200 prims before the update. Now I pay 1500 LD for 1600 prims after the update (and also why I'm not going to move from there). So it was good for those who got a homeplace before the update.

Edited by Morgan Rosenstar
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Morgan Rosenstar said:

Yes. I was paying 1500 LD for 1200 prims before the update. Now I pay 1500 LD for 1600 prims after the update (and also why I'm not going to move from there). So it was good for those who got a homeplace before the update.

I can´t even remember how many I had but I paid like 40€/month except for the one month where I had my homestead... DAMN I loved that one

Welcome Back Comrade !

There is also bento that is new,  but it has been released a few month ago now, so maybe you were still here when it was released.

i wonder what will be the next big news... imagine Mesh... flexible ! that could be cool !

Edited by SpinAcces

On 27.8.2017 at 10:56 PM, Akasha Sternberg said:

just returned myself but I´ve noticed the hype for mesh bodies has turned into ...well kind of an insanity with x different bodies and y different heads and this and that .... many places closed, hard to find good alternatives ... yeah ^^ now that´s what I´ve noticed.... and being here helps with new friends ;)

I would have called that a diverse market, that has grown to meet the demand, not insanity. Just like there have always been multiple stores providing essentially the same type of avatar equipment (hair, shoes, formal dresses etc.), which wasn't insane either. It would be sad if there was only one mesh body and one mesh head, because people like different styles.

insanity isn´t necessarily negative you know ;)  I like having a huge diversity ...plus when you return to all that it IS insanity in EVERY way until you got some orientation and know what´s there and what´s what. To me right now it´s oh...there´s another one... haven´t heard of that either... so yeah.... insanity^^

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.