SatinRibbon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Please help. I reset my password, failed to write it down. then asked to reset, I did not remember my security question answer. It asked me to fill in names of 3 friends from my list...but I did not know their full names...never thought to memorize all of them..if that is even possible. What can i do now? I submitted a ticket, and they sent auto reply with a case number....how long does it take for them to help me? I am locked out of my account and can't even keep trying to guess my password. Am I going to lose my account with that avatar? I am heavily invested there.??

4 minutes ago, SatinRibbon said:

Please help. I reset my password, failed to write it down. then asked to reset, I did not remember my security question answer. It asked me to fill in names of 3 friends from my list...but I did not know their full names...never thought to memorize all of them..if that is even possible. What can i do now? I submitted a ticket, and they sent auto reply with a case number....how long does it take for them to help me? I am locked out of my account and can't even keep trying to guess my password. Am I going to lose my account with that avatar? I am heavily invested there.??

you'r 7 months old... and you don't remember your security answer...

but well, if you don't, you have to answer a few other questions to proof you are the legal accountholder.

If you also fail to mention 3 friends you start to get in trouble.

There are a few more things they can ask, but it's getting limited because you already failed two of the important things that only a accountowner can know.

If you can not answer the questions you can get out of luck and the account will be putted on hold/locked forever.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.