Skinny female mesh avi?

barbedwireshibari

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Demo everything. 

Mesh Body Addicts is a fantastic resource; she has loads of reviews for loads of bodies, including those that aren't among the few most popular brands. Grab demos from a bunch of stores, head somewhere quiet, hop on a pose stands, and start trying them on. When you do, remember to play with your shape sliders; just because a body isn't quite right when you try it on doesn't mean you can't get it to something right for you by manipulating sliders. 

At a quick glance, the ABAR EBody seems like it might work for you; the blog says it's very similar to the system body. I don't have it, so I can't say anything from personal experience. I've also heard good things about Tonic; the Fine Beauty option might be worth a look. There are several others than looked like they may suit your needs, so I'd grab a demo of every body that has a slim option and try them all. Keep in mind, when perusing the blog, that you can change your shape under the body to make it look different, so just because you don't like the pictures on the blog doesn't mean it isn't worth a shot. (Barring the specialty bodies, such as the Dev body that's designed for a body-builder look or the Brazilia body that's made VERY curvy.)

One downside to buying outside of the few "top" brands is, of course, clothing available, so also look at HUDs, alpha cuts, and how your mesh clothing fits.

2 hours ago, Zsigmond Alcott said:

Edit your own shape? Who does that now days? They just buy and conform and later wonder why they are not unique. Then they start over. ;)

I think being unique has more to do with the personality a person brings to SL than anything they do with their avi once they get here. Unique people will create unique avis whether they adjust the shape or not, while dull people are going to have dull avis, not matter what changes they make to try to overcome it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.