Bringing Real World Music To SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, just a curious thought that I have had. Ended up making a Second Life account after being going for a good long while. How would someone go about promoting Live Music through Second Life? As in If I was a promoter wanting to bring musicians a entire new venue. I'm sure it is being done by someone already but figured I would ask the community and see what everyone else has to say.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Coyote8231 said:

So, just a curious thought that I have had. Ended up making a Second Life account after being going for a good long while. How would someone go about promoting Live Music through Second Life? As in If I was a promoter wanting to bring musicians a entire new venue. I'm sure it is being done by someone already but figured I would ask the community and see what everyone else has to say.

I'm afraid that I'm not here to answer your question, but to reminisce, lol. Back in the olden days of SL live music was an awesome thing, we even had "big time" performers, and bands coming inworld to do concerts (could someone please refresh my memory on who they were? I'm afraid my menopause brain is at it again)  ETA (Not that I'm old enough for that mess)

Edited by Aislin Ceawlin

I like hearing live music in SL. It's one of those things you must experience. I have a "music listening sway" dance just for those occasions. How to go about promoting it? One should go inworld and see how the process of a performance in SL works. Talk to the singer, their support people, venue owners, etc. 

You don't need to have a full band to perform. A singer with just a mic and a guitar would make a good show.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.