Won't allow me to accept friend requests

Mavethe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Mavethe said:

I just joined recently, and while it allows me to add people, when I accept their requests, nothing changes. What setting do I change to fix this?

What exactly were you expecting to change when you friend people, and what exactly isn't changing?

I'm saying when I get a friend request, and it says accept or deny, when you click accept it's supposed to add them to your contacts, but it doesn't. I click it every time they send, and it doesn't add my friends to the contacts.

The people who add me also say when they send the request, it doesn't add me to theirs either.

Edited by Mavethe

When you ask a technical question provide us with your computer and viewer information. Use the viewer's HELP->ABOUT... to collect the information and copy-paste it in with your question.

We are assuming you are using the default Linden made viewer. We know for a fact that it works. So, there has to be a problem with installation, the viewer is damaged in some way, or it is a connection issue.

You can eliminate the connection issue by pressing Ctrl-Shift-1 and checking for Packet Loss.

1 hour ago, Alushee Essex said:

I have been having the same problem i use fire storm and the computer i have been using, is  them same one i have used for three years. It's fun fine . I've never had this problem before but i can and some people and can't add others. It's really weird. 

Edited by Rowan Amore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.