I acquired this gorgeous 9.000 sqm plot next to the ocean and have no idea what to do with, ideas?

Adrian Rowley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been in sl for almost a decade. I have done so much!

This plot came as an oppportunity and I really love it. The thing is...I am paying my tier and I am not doing anything with it. I cant think of ideas. It is difficult to have a club or store when I work long hours and I am free (almost) during the weekends only. I must recognize that many of my friends changed accounts, or just stopped logging in. SL is fun when you have a nice group of ppl to log in to...in part, being an introvert doesnt help much...does it? 

I love SL and I think it will be great to log in specially during this winter that is coming, and with all the political turmoil around...I just need to bubble up.

I used to have a store for clothing templates (psd) and that was fun, but of course I am not selling much these days as you can imagine...I do not know how to make mesh and frankly, I am not very interested.

A big house would be nice, but without family members it will be empty and I will end up isolating myself as I always do.

Aww please do not think I am whinning! I just want a great idea to keep me busy!

Love you all :)

4 answers to this question

Fortunately, we introverts don't need a crowd of visitors to energize us.  I'm assuming that you also don't really need rental income.  In that case, make the reteat that you always wished for in RL, whatever that looks like.  My own choice would involve shoreline cliffs and mixed evergreen/hardwood forest, with perhaps a small chalet.

You could have a large lovely home that you have fun decorating and landscaping.  Then advertise for a roommate or roommates.  You can make some good friends this way.  It's up to you if you charge or not but even if you do, if you keep the fee reasonable you probably will get plenty of responses.  Just screen people well for common interests and to make sure they understand your rules.  Then, don't hesitate to terminate them if it doesn't work out. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.