[UPDATED] Concierge Phone Support Unavailable March 7 - March 13

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2964 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

am i the only one who thinks this is a bit strange?...training for 3 days... and extend it for 3 more?....  a little more about the reason why would be  a bit nicer to your customers i think .....

Concierge users are bringing in quite some reveneu.

[UPDATED] Concierge Phone Support Unavailable March 7 - March 13

[Updated 7:34 AM PST, 11 March 2016] Concierge phone support down time has been extended through March 13th at midnight PST. Phone support will be available again beginning March 14th at 8 AM PST.

[Posted 1:26 PM PST, 4 March 2016] Concierge phone support will be unavailable from 8:00AM Pacific Monday, March 7 through midnight Pacific Thursday, March 10 while the team attends internal training.  Chats and cases will remain open.

Concierge Phone support will re-open on Friday, March 11 at 8:00AM Pacific.

Umm ... when the last guy pulled a Rage Quit without notice, the one they hired to take his place showed up for work stoned and with a propensity to tell people the truth. So they had to find someone else?

(Okay .. it's just total bs'ery on my part .. but it did make me giggle to thunk it up.)

I just noticed this part:

Alwin Alcott wrote:

[updated 7:34 AM PST, 11 March 2016] Concierge phone support down time has been extended through March 13th at midnight PST. Phone support will be available again beginning March 14th at 8 AM PST.

If they have extended down time through March 13th at midnight, but will reopen March 14th at 8AM .. where did the hours between midnight and 8AM go?

"Thank you for calling Concierge Phone Support .. please hold ... for 8 hours ..."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2964 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.