I used to love this forum :(

DejaHo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Syo Emerald wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

Shannon Danick wrote:

I just explained it very clearly. I'm sorry if you didn't understand what I said. I've been around here since 2009. I think I know how things operate around here by now. I'm
not some drooling WoW player
that just signed on to SL last week or something. I know what happened, I know how it happened and I'm taking care of it. Other Merchants be warned, it can happen to you too.

Case Closed.

Tsk. Don't need to diss WoW players to prove any point of yours.  I do not drool unless my mouth is full of something that tastes good. :matte-motes-bored:

and when that mount you have been farming for ages finally drops.

*smiles*  I know players like that. I am not one of them. I've never been excited about mounts or pets or toys.

I'm close to the 600 pets achievement and currently doing 3 old raids weekly to get mounts for the 200 achievement. I'm not raiding and beside roleplay, thats something nice to do while waiting for Legion.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perrie Juran wrote:

DejaHo wrote:

and I rarely use the word love.

What happened?  If 'answers' and emotions are what it has become then it hurts me to post.

What was it about this Forum that you loved it so much?

The D R A M A,  of course!

DejaHo wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

DejaHo wrote:

and I rarely use the word love.

What happened?  If 'answers' and emotions are what it has become then it hurts me to post.

What was it about this Forum that you loved it so much?

I thought that's what the Feeds were for except on Topless Tuesdays.

Perrie Juran wrote:

DejaHo wrote:

I thought that's what the Feeds were for
except on Topless Tuesdays.

Are you telling me there is no DRAMA in this thread?  I am kicking back and enjoying myself. 

Venus Petrov wrote:

Unfortunately, this place feels like a prison yard.  It's got to the point where I wish Sus would return *gasps*.

I miss the anvil, too.

Right, Venus... we need Sus back.

...Dres  (After all, you have to have something upon which to drop an anvil.)

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

The flogs have always been a poor step-child of the original forums.  Do you remember when we first moved over here that there was not even a General area?

This is not exactly what I would call a safe place. As for how it got this way, some people drove away the others. 

Inconsistent, reactionary moderation drove people away from this place.

...Dres

DejaHo wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

DejaHo wrote:

Are you telling me there is no DRAMA in this thread?  I am kicking back and enjoying myself. 

I'm amazed at how little it takes to amuse you now-a-days.

...Dres

Dresden wrote:

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

The flogs have always been a poor step-child of the original forums.  Do you remember when we first moved over here that there was not even a General area?

This is not exactly what I would call a safe place. As for how it got this way, some people drove away the others. 

Inconsistent, reactionary moderation drove people away from this place.

...Dres

Bingo.

Um...if you don't know the 'forumites' who dwell here, and flee like vampires from venturing inworld, then you never will.  Did you seriously expect a sensible response?  This is not the 'forum' for you, try SL universe.

Fortunately for you, Hoshi - when the time is convenient - ventures in, shines a light and tells it how it is, and watch dem forumite 'roaches run!   How they grit their teeth with their ludicrous - and damming - upwards of 1000 plus posts, in some cases, talking about nothing whatsoever.

Erm....why do you sign your name on a post where we can all see you are the author?   You are lingering in these forums, poor Dres, and it will be your doom.   Look at yer rez date and post count. Shake your head, just say no.... and take deep breaths and venture back to SL. All will be well.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

Syo Emerald wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

Shannon Danick wrote:

I just explained it very clearly. I'm sorry if you didn't understand what I said. I've been around here since 2009. I think I know how things operate around here by now. I'm
not some drooling WoW player
that just signed on to SL last week or something. I know what happened, I know how it happened and I'm taking care of it. Other Merchants be warned, it can happen to you too.

Case Closed.

Tsk. Don't need to diss WoW players to prove any point of yours.  I do not drool unless my mouth is full of something that tastes good. :matte-motes-bored:

and when that mount you have been farming for ages finally drops.

*smiles*  I know players like that. I am not one of them. I've never been excited about mounts or pets or toys.

I'm close to the 600 pets achievement and currently doing 3 old raids weekly to get mounts for the 200 achievement. I'm not raiding and beside roleplay, thats something nice to do while waiting for Legion.

It's cool that you have something to enjoy while you await the xpac. 

Dresden wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

Unfortunately, this place feels like a prison yard.  It's got to the point where I wish Sus would return *gasps*.

I miss the anvil, too.

Right, Venus... we need Sus back.

...Dres  (After all, you have to have something upon which to drop an anvil.)

And someone to desecrate the American Flag!

DejaHo wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

DejaHo wrote:

I said nothing of the kind.   :)

Hoshi Kenin wrote:

Erm....why do you sign your name on a post where we can all see you are the author?   You are lingering in these forums, poor Dres, and it will be your doom.   Look at yer rez date and post count. Shake your head, just say no.... and take deep breaths and venture back to SL. All will be well.

You know... you might want to get to know more about me before you start trying so hard to fling disparaging remarks in my direction.  So far, all you've been able to come up with are comments about my rez date/post count, my forum badge pic and my signature.  If you really want to get under my skin, you'll have to try much harder than that.

...Dres

"and I rarely use the word love.

What happened?  If 'answers' and emotions are what it has become then it hurts me to post."

Well if you post to the public, every nutter, drunk, flammer, troll etc is going to love upseting you. What do you expect? You either ignore it or not post, even removing them does not stop them returning.

steph Arnott wrote:

"and I rarely use the word love.

What happened?  If 'answers' and emotions are what it has become then it hurts me to post."

Well if you post to the public, every nutter, drunk, flammer, troll etc is going to love upseting you.
What do you expect? You either ignore it or not post, even removing them does not stop them returning.

Au contraire.  The nutters, drunks, flammers, and trolls are who I miss in this forum.

You be hatch and then moan? What are you a drama queen. Silly man.

You  whine this "What happened?  If 'answers' and emotions are what it has become then it hurts me to post."

Then post this "Au contraire.  The nutters, drunks, flammers, and trolls are who I miss in this forum." your a troll

It's how the kids nowadays show their displeasure with a random post you make on Reddit, or any other forum or public space.

They find every single YouTube channel and video you have, every post you have ever made, every site you are a member of, and downvote you off the internet.

It's a sad state of the internet nowadays. If someone disagrees with you, they may just want to destroy you utterly.

steph Arnott wrote:

You be hatch and then moan?
What are you a drama queen
. Silly man.

You  whine this "What happened?  If 'answers' and emotions are what it has become then it hurts me to post."

Then post this "Au contraire.  The nutters, drunks, flammers, and trolls are who I miss in this forum." your a troll

No.  I am a drama ho!

Nutters, drunks, flammers, and trolls do NOT post questions re: how do I walk and chew gum.  Only lazy people post such nonsense in a GD forum because they are too lazy to understand where to ask the question and even lazier as to where to find the answer.   Emotional people RIC.  They RIC often and they RIC without fail.

Nutters make me laugh.  Drunks are, well, drunks; usually the most fun.  Flammers get flamed in return.  Trolls rule.  

steph Arnott wrote:

You outed your self as a troll. Has been noted by all.

Thank you.  Now, who didn't think that anyway . . . and that's not all I've been called!

You outed yourself as well, but it cannot be written in this forum.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.